My ADR window is in 14 hours - does this strategy look ok?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
I chatted with someone on MDE and he said that since we arrive 6/23 and leave 7/6, when my window opens I can book ADR's for 6/23 - 7/3. I really hope he is right!

Here's my priority for the morning of 6/24:

1: 7/3 Fireworks Dessert Pre-Party (60+10)
2: 6/24 Tiffins Dinner (60+1)
3: 6/27 Beaches & Cream Lunch (60+4)
4: 6/30 Hollywood Brown Derby lunch (60+7)
5: 7/1 Yak & Yeti Dinner (60+8)
6: 6/25 50's Prime Time lunch (60+2)
7: 7/2 Roundup Rodeo Dinner (60+9)
8: 6/29 Boma Dinner (60+6)
9: 7/3 Liberty Tree Tavern late lunch (60+10)
10: 6/26 Le Cellier dinner (60+3)
11: 6/28 Skipper Canteen (60+5)
12: 7/2 Homecomin' (60+9)

Would you rearrange anything? Any other tips? Even if I'm fast it will still take time to book 12 different ADR's. Hopefully it will be ok.

By my calendar, your 60+10 would not include the 3rd, which would be Day 11. Maybe I’m looking at this wrong (I will no doubt get corrected if so).

Just to clarify the policy
  • Guests with a Valid Disney Resort Hotel Reservation: Make reservations for your entire length of stay (for up to a 10-night stay) up to 60 days in advance of your arrival! This can help you enjoy streamlined vacation planning, since you can make all your reservations on the same day—rather than checking availability day after day.
so, it’s 10 days of a stay, not adding 10 after your first day.

if I’m right, you might want to move your days around.

By my calendar, your 60+10 would not include the 3rd, which would be Day 11. Maybe I’m looking at this wrong (I will no doubt get corrected if so).
See, I wasn’t sure either. I asked on here and no one answered. I read online and got mixed answers.

I finally chatted with someone on MDE this morning and he said through 7/3. I said, “Are you SURE?” He repeated yes.

I’m still not sure but if there are no dessert parties open for 7/3 I’ll move on to the next priority.

See, I wasn’t sure either. I asked on here and no one answered. I read online and got mixed answers.

I finally chatted with someone on MDE this morning and he said through 7/3. I said, “Are you SURE?” He repeated yes.

I’m still not sure but if there are no dessert parties open for 7/3 I’ll move on to the next priority.
It’s definitely a little confusing. I hope you’ll get all the ressies you want to book.

In my experience, if you have a single continuous on-site reservation (i.e., not a "split stay"), at 60 days from your check-in day you can make ADRs for check-in day +10 more. So, effectively, for 11 days. Good luck--I hope you get everything you want!

In my experience, if you have a single continuous on-site reservation (i.e., not a "split stay"), at 60 days from your check-in day you can make ADRs for check-in day +10 more. So, effectively, for 11 days. Good luck--I hope you get everything you want!
Thank you! We are at The Swan for 13 days, so no split stay. I know that getting a Fireworks Dessert Party for July 3rd is going to be CRAZY so I'm hoping that a) they become available at 6 am at 60+10 and b) I can snag one.

Just to clarify the policy
  • Guests with a Valid Disney Resort Hotel Reservation: Make reservations for your entire length of stay (for up to a 10-night stay) up to 60 days in advance of your arrival! This can help you enjoy streamlined vacation planning, since you can make all your reservations on the same day—rather than checking availability day after day.
so, it’s 10 days of a stay, not adding 10 after your first day.

if I’m right, you might want to move your days around.
Confirming the system opened up for me for arrival + 10 days… effectively 11 days. You are absolutely right that the Disney site verbiage is confusing.

I got my 7/3 MK dessert party, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter