My ADR Success Story - and some tips for you!

Another happy poster! Today is our 180 mark, so I woke up at 5:45 to ensure I'd be ready for the online reservation system at 6am! I prioritized our reservations based on popularity and had everything right in front of me so I was ready to go. My first reservation was BOG, which happens to be on a party night so I knew reservations would be limited, but we got the exact time we'd hoped for! In fact, we got every reservation we'd hoped for within 10 minutes of the time we requested. So excited!

Another note (someone may have mentioned this), make sure you have a credit card in front of you so you don't have to scramble when they want it to make your reservation. Seems like more restaurants are doing this. I had to put a CC hold down for BOG, Cape May Clambake, H&V, Akershus, and Narcoosee's for our upcoming trip.

Also used your trick to bump up the amount of people in our party. We have 7 in our group, so I went ahead and put 8 when doing the BOG to save time and hopefully increase our chances of getting a reservation in time and it worked! I bumped back down to 7 for Narcoosee's because it said I would have to call for a group of 8 or more. Tried 7 and it worked wonders also.

Thanks for much for that post. I was well prepared! Happy camper over here counting down the days until we get to enjoy our reservations!:cheer2:

Thank you again for posting this! Today is my 180 day mark and by following your instructions I got all my ADRs for the exact times I wanted! :thumbsup2

The only ADR I couldn't book was California Grill. We wanted to try this year but I think since it's closed for refurbishment you can't make ADRs. I'll check back later in the summer.

Thanks again!!!

This has Not worked for me. It keeps saying it cannot link dining reservations with my resort reservation even though I have all the correct information and it shows up my resort reservations under My Reservation section.

This has Not worked for me. It keeps saying it cannot link dining reservations with my resort reservation even though I have all the correct information and it shows up my resort reservations under My Reservation section.

Clear out all of your cookies on your browser before you access the UK site. Worked for me like a charm at 6:00 this morning.

Never could get it to work. Called right at 7 AM, was on hold for 20 minutes and was able to get all the ADRs I wanted.

Another thank you! Got everything I wanted this morning, save one I didn't expect to get anyway (Ohana the night we arrive. It was available, but not when I wanted -I can't feed my kids at 7:55 pm :)

Went online at 6 AM this morning and everything went smoothly...because of this thread. THANK YOU !! Some things that could use improvement on Disneys part (or maybe it was me) would be having to enter all the credit card info for each reservation and your name and address for each reservation and I think the date changes back to todays date every reservation...other than that, the one place I really wanted, LeCellier, I got at the time I wanted !! Chears...

Our 180 day was yesterday and we got all our ADRs for the times we wanted, even BOG on our second day! Thanks for the tips!!

I used these steps for our ADRs yesterday morning and everything worked great. Thanks again. I even get BOC for our second day. I went right to searching for 4 instead of 3 for that one to save time from searching for 3 first and not finding anything.

Ok, I've got the old site all book marked, I'm signed in and ready to roll!!:cheer2:
Tomorrow at 6am I'm attempting to get the coveted 8:05 CRT breakfast slot. Wish me lots of luck and pixiedust:

YAY! I got the 4 reservations I wanted (CRT for dinner, BOG for dinner, Crystal Palace before RD, 1900 Park Fare breakfast) but I can't book MBBBQ online for some reason. It doesn't offer me any dates past August 17th. I am currently on hold on the phone.

Thanks for this post. Even though I am Canadian and our site doesn't have issues, some of the advice was helpful (especially booking an even number if you have an odd number in your group).

Well, I got CRT but not for the time I was hoping for. 8:35. Not terrible, but we won't make it to Belle's Enchanted Tales the first go around so might have to hit that up towards the end of the night or maybe during the parade (we're doing MK 2 days). Bummer. Oh well. I'll keep trying in hopes I can find a cancellation.

I used to be able to access just the old site on my iPad but now it is the new site. It worked once for me to use the GB site but now it doesn't matter what I click on next from the homepage of the GB site it always redirects to the new disney site. :(

ETA: so I downloaded the google chrome app and it seems to be cooperating much better with staying on the old site and not redirecting to the new. So there is hope! I just don't want to have to use my laptop. It's sooooo slow.

This has not worked at all for me. I have followed link to old site, cleared out all cookies, tried Safari and Chrome.. all to no avail. It kicks me back to new site every time and I am being told that it cannot link resort reservation and my dining.

I have been at this all day since website opened, no access to landline today, I am so frustrated. Have all my ADRs planned out...been waiting for today since I booked trip a year ago. I could cry with frustration.

This has not worked at all for me. I have followed link to old site, cleared out all cookies, tried Safari and Chrome.. all to no avail. It kicks me back to new site every time and I am being told that it cannot link resort reservation and my dining.

I have been at this all day since website opened, no access to landline today, I am so frustrated. Have all my ADRs planned out...been waiting for today since I booked trip a year ago. I could cry with frustration.

It didn't work for me either. It kept giving me an error message. Luckily, I was able to call right at 7AM and after holding for 20 minutes, I was able to get what I wanted.

It didn't work for me either. It kept giving me an error message. Luckily, I was able to call right at 7AM and after holding for 20 minutes, I was able to get what I wanted.

Same for me. Cant' confirm my resort reservation (and yes, I changed it to the correct arrival date). Waiting for 7AM now... :furious:

Read in a different thread, and I can confirm as well, it seems that the new site is now working for the 180+10 reservations. I was able to book a BOG reservation for 3 people for 5:40pm on 11/1.

Read in a different thread, and I can confirm as well, it seems that the new site is now working for the 180+10 reservations. I was able to book a BOG reservation for 3 people for 5:40pm on 11/1.

I am sooo happy to read this. :)

Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter