My adr schedule. What do you think?

angelhair45

Mouseketeer
This is our second trip and the first time on the DDP. We will be there January 26 through February 3. This is what we have.

Friday: Ohana for dinner 7:40
Sat: Crystal Palace breakfast 8:05 (OOP), Liberty tree dinner 4:05
Sun:Alfredo dinner 4:30 (trying to decide if I should keep this on)
Mon:Primetime Cafe dinner(oop) 5:15
Tues:Hoop Dee Doo 7:15
Wed:Le Cellier lunch 11:30
Thurs: Biergarten dinner 5:45
Friday :Chefs De France dinner 7:00
Saturday Donald's Breakfasaurous 8:00 (OOP)

How does this sound? I'm still undecided about alfredo and primetime. Comments? Suggestions?

Overall it looks good. The day you do Crystal Palace for breakfast, do you plan to eat lunch somewhere, or just snack? The reason I ask is if you plan to eat lunch, you may want to make your dinner ressie later in the PM. We found that after the breakfasts, we couldn't eat before 2 PM, and then were not very hungry when dinner came around at 6. We did Beirgarten and Hoop Dee Doo last year, and you will love those. We are trying Alfredo for the first time this year.

I plan on doing a snack on the day with CP and LTT. We are going to see Spectro that night so I wanted the dinner to be early enough to eat and not feel rushed.

This is our second trip and the first time on the DDP. We will be there January 26 through February 3. This is what we have.

Friday: Ohana for dinner 7:40
Sat: Crystal Palace breakfast 8:05 (OOP), Liberty tree dinner 4:05
Sun:Alfredo dinner 4:30 (trying to decide if I should keep this on)
Mon:Primetime Cafe dinner(oop) 5:15
Tues:Hoop Dee Doo 7:15
Wed:Le Cellier lunch 11:30
Thurs: Biergarten dinner 5:45
Friday :Chefs De France dinner 7:00
Saturday Donald's Breakfasaurous 8:00 (OOP)

How does this sound? I'm still undecided about alfredo and primetime. Comments? Suggestions?

I think your plan sounds good, but I'm just wondering if you should pay oop for the LeCellier lunch, rather than the 50's PTC dinner as lunch is usually less expensive and if you're paying oop, you may not feel the need to order appetizers and dessert.

In fact, we found that after a week on the dining plan, it was kind of nice to have a meal or two where you aren't so stuffed afterwards.

As for keeping 50's PTC and Alfredo's, everyone's opinion is different, but 50's PTC is my favorite WDW restaurant. I love the comfort food (especially the onion rings and Dad's super sundae) and we have always have great servers who make it so much fun!

My 2 daughters ate at Alfredo's last summer with friends and they loved it. I don't really like Italian though, so myself & dh didn't go along.

BTW ~ isn't planning all of this almost as much fun as eating it? :thumbsup2

I am having a ton of fun planning it. What's funny is both dh come from families who disdain amusement park food. (You know, it's really expensive and not any good compared to eating at "regular" restaurants) No one quite understands the lure of Disney restaurants. I think I might enjoy the restaurants more than the rides and shows. LOL!

Sounds good to me, but for my fam, 2 character meals would be a bit of over-kill for 1 day. Too much time sitting down to eat:confused3 1 a day is ample for us. But if it works for you, have a wonderfull time:cutie:

Everything looks great. :thumbsup2

We are going to WDW at about the same time you are (1/31-2/8) and we are doing the same thing on one of our days: Nine Dragons @ 12PM for lunch and Le Cellier for dinner @ 6PM. DH and I will be sharing a lunch so we are not too "stuffed".

Have a wonderful time in the World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter