My addiction.... Flea Market Disney Finds!

Jessica527

Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)
I love going on the hunt for Disney treasures at flea markets, yard sales and auctions. I tend to keep a lot but sometimes want to sell things too.

Does anyone have the same addiction as me?

If so, any luck on selling back some extras you got? eBay? Disney show?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I will always scan the items for anything Disney related when we go yard sailing. I mainly focus on looking for the park guide maps, brochures, etc but have been know to pick up other items (to the "eyes rolling" of my wife) when I find something! My latest find was a few weeks ago, when I picked up a red Mickey Mouse Waffle maker for $3. Works great!

I will always scan the items for anything Disney related when we go yard sailing. I mainly focus on looking for the park guide maps, brochures, etc but have been know to pick up other items (to the "eyes rolling" of my wife) when I find something! My latest find was a few weeks ago, when I picked up a red Mickey Mouse Waffle maker for $3. Works great!

That is excellent!!!

My most recent find is a Disneyland The First Thirty Years book that was published in 1985. It is in excellent condition and was only $1.50!!! I read the entire thing in one night.

Never thought to check out garage sales and flea markets....will have to start looking!

I love searching yard sales for Disney stuff. Was very lucky enough a few weeks ago to find a Pal Mickey with it's box, lightly used, for $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter