My AAA Agent just called with a quote

Leslie32

Going to disneyworld for the first time EVER!!!
Well Finally she called me this is what she offered.
Poly Lagoon View Concierge
Hopper With Dinning no water parks
25.00 disney dollars
with insurance 4393.40
That is for 2 adults
3 children 2,7 and 9 years old

Online Disney quote for all this was 4824.50

Total Savings

I think that is pretty good. Better then What I had. She did say the dining option she found out that if you want to eat at an upscale restaurant like the CA Grill you will have to use 2 sit down options for your one meal. So there are restrictions there. If you don't eat at one of those restaurants then there are no restrictions on price.

My AAA just called me back also.

Auguat 19-27
2 preferred rooms @ CBR
7 day passes w/ hopping
Dining
2 Adults
2 Junoirs
2 Children
2 Infants

Total $5132.38
Disneys quote for the same was $5573.42

Savings of $ 441.04!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :jumping4:

I finally got a decent rate from AAA after the agent tried for 3 days (poor thing). I kept getting rates for Pop that equaled or were just $30 less than WDW.

We said, lets try POFQ. Well here's what we got:
2 adults, 1 child (2nd child is only 2 and free) w/ 7 nights standard room at POFQ, 7 day Park Hop option w/ dining plan = $2223.72
WDW quote was $2389.90
Total AAA savings is $166.18
Not too bad. O.k, maybe a room only code will come up later, but I'm still saving with this package. We will take full advantage of the dining plan savings! We usually did one counter service and one meal at what we call the "sit down" restaurants (forgot what Disney called them). So we will definitely benefit using the dining plan, especially with the character meals that we usually go to. I think the deal with AAA right now is that you have to be persistent. There are still bugs in the system at wdw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter