"My 40th Birthday Do Over" PTR May 2009 - ** Updated 4/1/09 with Itinerary **

Angela!!!!

We are almost there!!! I just wanted to stop by and say we will see you at JRs on Wednesday. Tracy and I will be there early that night because we are sooo excited to get there. If we get there first, just send a text or look for us...we usually can't be missed lol

Hi Robin -

Looking forward to meeting you and Tracy at JRs!!!

You are getting so close! Glad the boys are intereseted in what mom is up to! Have fun packing and getting organized!!

Well, I am finishing up my packing. I hope to get to bed within the next hour :eek:

I am trying to fly stand by on an earlier flight that leaves at 6 am. That means I need to leave my house by 4:30 am :scared1:

In less than 12 hours, I'll be at WDW :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for reading my PTR.

Stay tuned for my TR!!!

It was so awesome meeting you guys!!! I cant wait to read your TR!!! :D The cake was awesome for breakfast the next day BTW! I really enjoyed it..I kinda laughed to myself and said I should have taken that extra piece!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter