My 2010 Trip Photos (well some...)

Snickals

Australian Princess...in Training
Hello!
I know I have been very slack an haven't done a trip report yet...have at least been thinking about it though (that counts lol). But here are a few Holiday Slideshow photos, mainly of me meeting different characters.
I am a very snap-happy person so took thousands of photos all up and have uploaded them all to facebook but my facebook is set to private so if anyone wants to be a facebook friend to see them I'll happily add my DisBoard buddies :hippie:

Snickals!!!! Thanks for sharing the slideshow.

1. OMG! You look EXACTLY like your avatar.
2. Love, love, love :lovestruc your hats that you wore.
3. Completely envious :sick: of all the characters you met.
4. You look like you had a fabulous time and your snipets that you've shared certainly show what a great trip it must have been.
5. Is that a backstage pass you got to the Wrestling??? WOW!

:goodvibes

princess::upsidedow

I had an AMAZZZZING time!!! Can't wait to go back, have got the travel bug now! I didn't get to see and do everything (Seaworld, Universal Studios) because I got sick for a few days but I am still thrilled with what I did do. And it just means I have to go back and do them next time :goodvibes

I bought a special VIP Weekend package deal for the wrestling. Which included a party with the wrestlers the night before the PPV, early entry to the PPV & TV tapings that week (even the last two which aren't on the pass) and meet 'n' greets with wrestlers after the show. Am a big wrestling fan so this was amazing!
Picture191-1.jpg

Loved your photos :lovestruc My favourites were the one of you in front of the castle at night while it was all lit up and with Christmas Pooh. He looked so adroable!

Also congrats on your pregnancy. Maybe it be a happy and healthy one! :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your photos! Loved looking at them. You did really well to get so many photos of yourself travelling solo!

Thanks, was easy getting photos of myself...for a few days I had some friends with me and the other times I woul give my camera to the photopass photographers or even just other guests, everyone was so friendly! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter