My 1st tshirt design

I was able to do this quickly before I left for the day. If you need any other changes, please let me know and I'll get to them tomorrow -

Take care,
Lisa

CruisinwithmyPeeps4.jpg

My partner and I worked on the first design and she posted it. Hopefully, I have enough posts now for this to come through. Thanks!

CruisinwithmyPeeps3.jpg

I's love to have one too if its not too much to ask. Can you please do
Vacationing with my peeps
Walt Disney World 2008
Jean
Chris
Grandma
Missy
Rob
Harrison

Thank you so much
JEan

Do you want bows -- if so, let me know which ones you want them on -

I'll get it done for you tomorrow if that's ok!

THanks,
Lisa

If it is possible I would love to get one done.

Will
jodi w/ bow
Tucker
Alli w/bow
Joe
Sam w/ bow

Could I get Vacationing with my peeps Disneyland 2008 Thank you Jodi

Here is your request - Jean, I just need to know about the bows for yours!

Hi there. No bows for me.
Thank you so much though.
Jean

Thank you so much. I just love it will post pictures when get back from vacation. Thank you again. Jodi

This is so cute, I have to request one. What color shirt would your recommend? Probably white?

Grandma (with bow) Mom (with bow)

vacationing with our peeps

Michael Elizabeth (with bow) Christian

Walt Disney World 2008

Thanks!!!!

This is so cute, I have to request one. What color shirt would your recommend? Probably white?

Grandma (with bow) Mom (with bow)

vacationing with our peeps

Michael Elizabeth (with bow) Christian

Walt Disney World 2008

Thanks!!!!

Here ya go! Lisa

CruisinwithmyPeeps7.jpg

Just wanted to let folks know that I'll be sailing on the Magic starting this weekend and won't be home until Mother's Day. If you want a design, please contact me after that and I'll be happy to take care of it for you :)

Lisa

Just wanted to let folks know that I'll be sailing on the Magic starting this weekend and won't be home until Mother's Day. If you want a design, please contact me after that and I'll be happy to take care of it for you :)

Lisa

Have a great time! I think DCL is the ideal vacation. Looking forward to more designs when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter