MY 1st POST! Question about delivery to POR

BlondeTink33

Earning My Ears
Hi! This is my first post here! :yay:
Heading to POR May 15th w/ my bf, my brother and his girlfriend. My parents are going down 2 days before us, May 13 and are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary May 14th!! :)
My brother and I want to set up a surprise to be delivered to them on their anniversary. We are still contemplating what to send..but our ideas are gift basket/etc from either disney florist or 1800flowers or the like.

My question is, how are deliveries to rooms handled at POR? Does anyone know? I figured this would be the BEST place to ask.

-Sarah

Deliveries are made to the front desk on the date you request. If the guest has already checked in, it will be delivered to their room. If they haven't checked in yet, it will be waiting in the back. A notation is usally made on the reservation that there is something waiting for them at check in. They can take it then or have it delivered later.

Conceirge guests will have it in their room when they check in.

www.disneyflorist and www.peggyssweetsandmore.com are both excellent companies to deal with

memories by betsy was fantastic. i had 2 baskets made up for each of my girls on christmas. if you email her, tell her what kind of thing you are looking for and a dollar amt, she will make a great basket for you. remember if you are looking at fresh flowers, they have to somehow get home. how hard will that be on a plane?

kxmeeh thanks for recommending betsey!! i e-mailed her a few hours ago and she ALREADY replied! I'm thrilled. Thanks :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter