My 120 Day Mark is Approaching - Help!

kimmharris

Mouseketeer
We are traveling concierge on the Magic for the first time! My 120 day mark is just around the corner and I am looking for advice for things to ask the shoreside concierge for such as certain dinner rotations, spa treatments, etc. I will be asking for a family cabana, but which one would be best? I just don't want to miss out on any of the additional amenities that traveling concierge offers. Please help!

We are traveling concierge on the Magic for the first time! My 120 day mark is just around the corner and I am looking for advice for things to ask the shoreside concierge for such as certain dinner rotations, spa treatments, etc. I will be asking for a family cabana, but which one would be best? I just don't want to miss out on any of the additional amenities that traveling concierge offers. Please help!
You are aware that you can place your requests with Concierge at 125 days, correct? Then, at 120 days, they do the scrambling for you to get what you want.

Having actually sailed concierge many times, At 125 days request.

• Cabana if you want one and your cruise calls at Castaway. Preferred cabana IE family beach 4/5.
  • Dinner rotation.
  • Table size, if sit with others or on your own, the default us on your own.
  • Table location, middle of room, near crush, the booths in Enchanted garden.
  • Palo brunch dinner time and day.
  • Remy brunch and dinner time and day.*Not on the Disney Magic.
  • Spa appointments.
  • Port adventures time and day. IE early dolphin slot.
  • Request to be noted an extra second brunch.
  • Request to be noted, ticketed events character meals and meets.
  • Boutiques appointments, nursery slots.

On ship
  • Pillow talk different pillows.
  • Priority tendering or disembarkation.
  • Allergy preferences.
  • The type of canned soda you want in room.
  • Bottled water if on old ship, collect from concierge lounge on newer ships.
When you are on the ship, you will be supplied with a planning list like this, review it and see where meets and parties are.

Concierge planning0001 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr

You will get a letter like this on offers.

Nav Sundry Docs North Europe 12n 20150037 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr

And get invites like this.

Nav Sundry Docs North Europe 12n 20150036 by ANDREW PORTER, on Flickr

Last edited:

What dinner rotation would you ask for on a 5 night Disney Magic cruise?
Personally, we've never requested a specific rotation. We just take what DCL gives us. Since everyone will dine in the same dining rooms, with the same menus for the duration of the cruise, there's really not a reason to, for us.

What dinner rotation would you ask for on a 5 night Disney Magic cruise?

Start in Animators, so you get the show first night there, and can plan Palo Dinner by dropping one of the others.

The AP show is very good and not to be missed. Fun for everyone including kids and a great introduction to the cruise.

Oh and you can ask hem for the show schedule, and movies due to be on, but they might not have all of it at 125 days but you can ask anytime up to the cruise, they also at shoreside will book wine package, book gifts ( standard charges) for you.

I'm a huge fan of Animator's on the Dream and I am really looking forward to that show. If I ask for it the first night, will they give it to us more than once in rotation. We have a child with severe Autism and he often likes to repeat things. Also, what sea day would you book Palo brunch? How about a couple's spa villa? Would you do those the same day? What time of day would work best? Our time without children will be somewhat limited depending on how well our son handles the kid's club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter