• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mvmcp

grumpyemt

Earning My Ears
Just paid for my tickets to the first night of the Christmas party. this is the first time for this event, we have done the mnsshp already.:cool1:

Have a great time :thumbsup2 We have done MVMCP on the first night 4 times and have always loved it!!

Just ordered our tickets last night for Dec 12th. Never been at Christmas and can't wait. It is just DH and I. We have done the Halloween party and really enjoyed that. Now it just has to hurry up and get here!!

Just ordered our tickets last night for Dec 12th. Never been at Christmas and can't wait. It is just DH and I. We have done the Halloween party and really enjoyed that. Now it just has to hurry up and get here!!

We are going to that same party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter