MVMCP Worth the Money in November

We Love Tinkerbell

Mouseketeer
We are considering attending the MVMCP in early November. We have been to MNSSHP several times and enjoyed it. However, I have read many mixed reviews on MVMCP. We will be at the parks before they are "officially" decorated for Christmas - is it worth going at that time?

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand exactly what your're asking, but I'll take a shot at it...

My experience with an early November MVMCP is that the MK was fully decorated for the holidays by the time of the first party. (We thought it was worth it!) This year the Osborne Lights will be at DHS starting 11/10. Epcot's holiday decorations will not be completely up until after Thanksgiving, and I'm not sure about AK.

Hope that helps!
Lori

We are considering attending the MVMCP in early November. We have been to MNSSHP several times and enjoyed it. However, I have read many mixed reviews on MVMCP. We will be at the parks before they are "officially" decorated for Christmas - is it worth going at that time?

Thanks

Hi
We went the week after Thanksgiving last year and I made my husband get the Chrismas party tickets he asked if it was going to be worth it.
I told him that I had never been.
Well we loved it. We are going again this year and he asked me if we were going to get christmas party tickets. I thought that they would be to expensive because we were going to cut back but he suggested we cut the trip early by one day to go to the party.
Guess he liked it more than i thought.
Its cool!
Lisa:banana:

Thanks

We will be attending the party in early November too and while i have heard that the parks will be decorated I think I read somewhere on these boards that the giant tree will not be up until after Thanksgiving :sad1:

I don't think the giant tree is put up until after the Christmas parade is taped, I could be wrong though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter