MVMCP...who wants to join us on the 2nd?

How will this work? Should we all make our own PS reservations and hook up inside? Or will you make one LARGE resie?:confused:

We're not sure yet Pumbaa.....If there are more than 30 or so, I think we should make multiple ressies....I have to look into this a little more.

Thanks for all the interest. Our little list is growing by leaps and bounds! :bounce:

Count us in... we are a total of 5 - 3 generations! can't hardly wait.. i am wishing away
my summer... silly me.. Gosh i can almost make 120 day PS's!! I have the FEVER !! Whoo HOO

Here is what I just found out.....and it ain't much. ;)

I just called 1-407-934-7639 and the CM told me that the MVMCP could go on sale at any time and that they didn't have a set date and that there wasn't a 'typical' time of year when they go on sale. :rolleyes: According to Birnbaum, this is the number to call to order tickets in advance.

If someone knows a different way to order MVMCP in advance, please, please, please post here. :) Thanks. :)

She did confirm that Sunday, December 2nd was a MVMCP date. Yahoo! :bounce:

She also said, that once we are ready to make our PS arrangements, we could make a 'group ressie' by calling this same number and asking to be transferred to the Group Dining extension. There is no direct-dial number for customers. ((I bet there is. ;) ))

Sorry, I know it isn't much. Why are they so hush-hush about this??? :confused:

Tia i guess you can call that way if you want but i call 1-800-933-3975. They switch me to everything i need. Hey Tia wait on plane tickets did you see the paper today they say tickets to be on sale 2nd week of August mom said.
Lisa

Sorry Lisa. I already booked! I didn't see the paper, but a friend called me tonight and read me some of what it said. I thought she said that the low prices would be in effect only until the second week of August...so I got online ASAP and checked out United and there it was!!! $244/person from Boise to Orlando!!! I booked all 4 of us! :bounce:

Sending you an e-mail in case you don't check back tonight. :)

Just checked with CRO about MVMCP tickets. Nothing yet. The CM who talked to me said September. But in the next breath said they are getting lots of calls about it, so it could be earlier.

In other words, she had no idea. :rolleyes:

I've heard (rumor alert!! LOL ;) ) that they have gone on sale as early as August...so I'm eyes and ears waiting for the announcement. :smooth:

I got my Mickey Monitor yesterday and they were pushing tickets for the Halloween party, so Christmas can't be too far behind......

Hopefully.......

I am thinking of an 11/30 MVMCP, but probably will do this 12/2 one also. I did 2 last year and was so much fun with all the DIS folks.

Gosh Dan. I never thought about doing 2 MVMCP's....why the heck not??? :D

I'm sure DD and DH wouldn't care if DS and I ditched them at Tot anyways. :D
They're gonna do that Thrill Ride Tour and Tot.....but Michael and I aren't/can't/won't. :D

Geez! Decisions Decisions. ;)

Dan, it will be a real pleasure to have you join us on the 2nd, too. We missed spending time with you last year after LTT. My mom got so cold, we left very early. Hope it's not as cold this year!

I forgot about the 'cold' In Dec. of '99 we about froze our little bottoms off!!! :eek:

Tia-

Good Morning!!

Sorry I haven't been bumping this post on the "Restaurants " Board!!!! I think we are getting plenty of responses over here, don't you!?!?!

We thought about doing 2 MVMCP also. There will be 4 of them when we are there. Nov. 30, Decmber 2, 6,7. Is it worth all the extra money?

Tia-
21 or more constitutes a "group" as far as dining. Where we are going to have a problem is if we cannot get the time we want. Then we will have people without a PS for that night. Maybe,just a thought, we should all make our ownindividual ones as well. I am a little nervous, because I saw on another thread where people were having long waits at the resturants on the monorail prior to MVMCP. Maybe we should start with 4:30. Do they serve dinner that early?

I am definitely leaning towards having people make their own PS....this way they will be responsible for showing up for their own time AND that way they could probably seat us faster AND that way we could all show up at different times and still overlap our meals/meet. :)

I'll get back to this later after I do my morning 'chores'. ;)

I can tell you from experience that you should try to get a PS inside the MK before MVMCP. It was a complete nightmare trying to catch a monorail from the resorts, or a ferry to get across the water after the party started. I probably lost an hour or more because I wasn't informed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter