MVMCP tickets question

Luisfba

Mouseketeer
When purchased, do we get an email with the ticket code right away and the hard media (card) in the mail later? Or do we just get one or the other?

About how long did it take?

No electronic ticket number (to be able to link to account before cards came in?)

(Are the cards like regular ticket cards or do they have a party specific design?)

Thanks

I purchased tickets last month for December 6th and they all linked instantaneously to my MDE account. To date, I have not received hard tickets in the mail nor have I ever when I purchased party tickets online.

I ordered my Dec 18 tickets in August and they were connected to my MDE account right away and about 3 weeks later I got my hard tickets in the mail. This is a surprise trip for my son so I even had the tickets addressed to him!

When I have ordered MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets via the Disney World website they have been linked automatically and then I have received the hard ticket in the mail within a couple weeks.
The hard ticket is the plastic redit card type and is green background with a pic of Mickey on it.

When purchased, do we get an email with the ticket code right away and the hard media (card) in the mail later? Or do we just get one or the other?

That is all up to you when you purchase your tickets. There will be an area where you will pick "Delivery Method". If you want hard tickets they will mail them, If you want will call, you will get a PDF to print at home, or you can print at home your tickets.

When I ordered last year it just automatically connected to my MB. No option to choose hard tickets or will call. Maybe because I'm in Canada?

About how long did it take?

No electronic ticket number (to be able to link to account before cards came in?)

(Are the cards like regular ticket cards or do they have a party specific design?)

Thanks
If I remember correctly about two weeks? And nope, no number to link with right away. The cards are regular lime green background with characters on the front, nothing special for Halloween or Christmas.

Ok.. so for some folks the tickets got auto-linked to their MDE profiles, for others it came in the mail? What magic trick do I need to do to make sure it does the auto-linking?

Ok.. so for some folks the tickets got auto-linked to their MDE profiles, for others it came in the mail? What magic trick do I need to do to make sure it does the auto-linking?

Mine did both.
As soon as I purchased it it showed up in my MDE.
I chose to also get a hard ticket mailed to me free of charge and received it a couple weeks later.
No trick to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter