MVMCP question

mrsarbogast

Earning My Ears
If I buy tickets for the MVMCP does that eliminate the need for a ticket to the MK that day?

We're arriving later anyway and I know that it's not much cost adding on a ticket day; but i was jw what exactly the MVMCP ticket entitled us to?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If I buy tickets for the MVMCP does that eliminate the need for a ticket to the MK that day?

We're arriving later anyway and I know that it's not much cost adding on a ticket day; but i was jw what exactly the MVMCP ticket entitled us to?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The MVMCP ticket will not get you in the park all day. They start letting party guest in at 4pm.

Depending on when you plan to go to the park. You say you will be there later, but were not specific. The party ticket allows you to enter the park at 4PM. if that works then no need for a park ticket that day. If you want to be in the park earlier, then you'll need a ticket.

We usually have a down day at the pool or DTD and head over at 4PM on party nights.

What they said!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

BTW, we've done both MNSSHP and MVMCP and loved MVMCP way more than MNSSHP. It was a blast! Enjoy it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter