• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP question

MsEeyore

Mouseketeer
I had a friend ask me a question and could not answer it. I knew you folks here would know.
I know MVMCP is a seperate admittance ticket, but don't know if that is all you need or do you need to combine it with a regular park entrance. My friend just wants tickets for MVMCP and does not want a regular park ticket.

You only need the MVMCP ticket. We're going to Universal in December and have tickets to MVMCP.

The party ticket is all that is needed, AND, they will generally let people in with just the party ticket several hours before the party actually starts.

All you need is the MVMCP ticket for each person attending and you can get in as early as 4 PM with the MVMCP ticket and get your wristband then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter