MVMCP Question

Thank you but thats the schedule from 2007. Is the 2008 schedule out yet? Are the hours the same from year to year?

The hours are always the same, 7:00 PM - Midnight. But the actual party schedule isn't released in advance. We usually have to wait until around the first night of the party and someone posts the map online. :)

allears.net will post the EXACT schedule as soon as MVMCP begins. Disney will not release this info, so check allears.net around November 11th. They are excellent with getting the info out there.

Our plans have changed so we aren't going to be going to Disney at Christmas. I've had tickets to MVMCP since May but now we don't need them. I'm sure I already know the answer to this but it never hurts to ask around right? Are the tickets refundable?

Disney's official policy is that the tickets are non-refundable. However, many DISers have been able to get refunds just by calling Disney and explaining their situations. You might have to speak to more than one CM before one will agree to give it to you, though. :)

Our plans have changed so we aren't going to be going to Disney at Christmas. I've had tickets to MVMCP since May but now we don't need them. I'm sure I already know the answer to this but it never hurts to ask around right? Are the tickets refundable?

Call Disney ticketing and talk to them about it. I know it says nontransferable and nonrefundable, but we couldn't go when we had MVMCP tickets and they refunded our CC, we just had to mail the tickets back into them after talking to them on the phone.

OUr tickets specifically say no refunds. Sorry. Maybe you can find a buyer on disboards.

I know it says "no refund" but I have had personal experience with getting a refund and I know 2 other DiSers that got a refund as well. Please call Disney.

Thanks everyone. I did call and they said no. I guess I can keep trying maybe. Is there someplace specific I should post about selling them?

Thanks everyone. I did call and they said no. I guess I can keep trying maybe. Is there someplace specific I should post about selling them?

Sorry, but it's against DISboards posting guidelines to post "for sale" messages. My only advice is to call back and speak to a different CM. As I said in my earlier post, you sometimes have to speak to more than one.

Did you call the Disney Ticketing number: 407-566-4985?

Their business hours are Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 4:45pm EST
and Sat: 8:30am - 4:45pm

That is the number I called and the other DISers I talked about and we had no troubles at all. I would definately call back.

I didn't but the last CM that I spoke with did give me that number. I'll call them tomorrow as they have closed for the evening. Thanks again everyone.

Hey you highjacked my post. :rotfl2:

Sorry about that, I really am. When we went to MVMCP last year, I had looked up the events from the previous year and it was pretty much the same.

The fireworks were amazing, I hope you love the party as much as we did. We are going again this year.

Its cool. Highjack away. Dh and I went last year. We had a great time. I am taking my dsis this year. This will be her first time to wdw. We are going to mvmcp dec 4.

We are taking a newbie too in October, we will all get to see MNSSHP for the first time. Then 16 days after we get home Bill and I are going to SSW and MVMCP, I am so excited :banana: :banana: !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter