MVMCP Photopass problem

hcmommy

Mouseketeer
When we attended MVMCP we were given a special pp that had a discount code on it for 40% off all photos. I was able to register the card and see the photos but when I put in the code for the discount it does not work. Any idea what I can do? My photos are going to expire on 1/6 and I want to order a few.

The code on the back of the card needs to be entered into the discount code box, leave out the - marks. It will work only on prints.

And doesn't it only work on the photos taken during MVMCP? That was my experience two years ago...I thought it was on all - I was BUMMED!

it's always been good for prints on all photos. the back of the card even specifies as such.

I entered the code where you are supposed to and entered it exactly as it tells you to on the card and it still does not work. Is there someone I can call? And it says it's good for all prints and I was also told that by a pp cm.

I enter my code and it says it's not valid... I'm entering it correctly, and it still wont work.
I've emailed them, and got a generic response back telling me to enter the code on the card, so they never read my email in the first place telling them I entered the code and it WONT work....
so I sent photopass another email asking for help.
I would like to order some photos at my 40% off, but can't do so when my code on my special photopass card from the parks isn't working, now can I?
If anyone knows how i can get help with this, let me know..
Good Luck on getting yours figured out, and if I figure it out before you do, I'll let you know, and hope you'll do the same for me.

How frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter