MVMCP on 11/11 Some Questions

Minnie mom of 6

Earning My Ears
We want to take our kids to MVMCP on 11/11 . Do you think it will be busy then? It is one of the 1st days the party starts. Also do they go all out no matter what day it is, Or do they do different things as it gets closer to christmas? We have Been to the Pirate and Princess party, Is the crowds similar? Is there anything special I should look for or things that are a must do?

We are excited to be able to go. My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and wanted to include the kids. We live in fl so will only be there for the party.

Thanks
Jeannie

I wouldn't expect that party to be very crowded, although potentially there will be a bit of extra activity since it is Veteran's day and many kids have the day off from school. The parties are the parties -- they don't do less because of the date.

The must-do list really depends on you and what you enjoy. Some people like to focus on the special characters that are out, some people go to see all the shows, some go for the parade and fireworks, and others are there to take advantage of extra ride time. Knowing that you can't really do it all, pick and choose what feels special to you and have a great time!

To do the live shows and things that are special to the MVMCP like parade and special firewworks.The rides you can do on other visits and enjoy the snow on Main Street.I am not saying don't do any attractions do your favorites I would just be sure to do the special things you couldn't see or do during a normal visit to MK.:goodvibes :goodvibes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter