MVMCP last night - 11/9

It snows from 7-7:45 and then from 9:45-10:15.

Last night it snowed at the beginning for awhile, after that I just know it was snowing at 10:00 when we sat for the 10:30 parade and continued throughout the parade (probably until about 11:00) when we left Main street again. Not sure if it stopped at that point or not.

Me too. I can't imagine paying those premium prices to ride stuff that is there all the time, but to each thier own. We have AP's so maybe thats why I don't see the value in spending $60+ pp to get shorter lines espically considering we come every September and walk on most things during the day.

We didn't get tickets just for the rides with no lines. If that were the case we would have just gone to the 12 am - 3 am emh on Saturday for free (sort of). I knew my wife would love to see the Christmas parade, Christmas wishes, the snow on Main Street etc. I had the money, so I spent it and we had a great time. The cookies and Hot chocolate were good too. Not $60 good, but as a whole it was worth it.

Probably wouldn't do it every year, but we have never been and we are glad we went.

LOL!
I just get a giggle every time someone says a party isn't busy.......... based on ride availability. If you want good ride access......go to a party........ any party. On a sold out night headliners will have a bit of a line, but not bad at all. People generally don't pay $60 a head to do things they could have done on a regular multi-day ticket where extra days are $8.

I am probably not a great judge of crowds due to this being the first MVMCP that I have been to and have nothing to compare it to. I have read that the lines for Character meet and greets have been very long in the past though, and walking around we just didn't see that. Most of the lines looked to be pretty reasonable. I picked the night based on people's experiences that I read here and other sites and it seemed to work out well for us. We have always wanted to come at Christmas time, but that is a very busy time of year for us, so this was the next best thing. Some year it will happen.

We do a lot of rides too. we love the atmosphere, the characters in costumes; even if we dont line up to see them, the parade,and Wishes. It is worth it to me. And we keep coming back! I love that my DS14 still looks forward to it. Even if I never get another character picture it is family time and we love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter