• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mvmcp & fp+

imprimouse

how do you do what?!
Howdy all, we just bought MVMCP tickets and are wondering about FP+ for that day.

I know we can enter MK as early as 4pm and the party starts @ 7. from what I understand, FP+ will be available from 4-7. However, when we bought the MVMCP tickets, the CM recommended we not attach these to MDE. If I don't do that, then i cant pre book FP+ cause we were not going to use a MYW ticket for this day (unless we have too I guess). what do you recommend? this is our arrival day (landing @ MCO around noon btw) and would like to have 3 FP+ to burn from 4-7.

:confused3

Howdy all, we just bought MVMCP tickets and are wondering about FP+ for that day.

I know we can enter MK as early as 4pm and the party starts @ 7. from what I understand, FP+ will be available from 4-7. However, when we bought the MVMCP tickets, the CM recommended we not attach these to MDE. If I don't do that, then i cant pre book FP+ cause we were not going to use a MYW ticket for this day (unless we have too I guess). what do you recommend? this is our arrival day (landing @ MCO around noon btw) and would like to have 3 FP+ to burn from 4-7.

:confused3

It would be risky to attach the party tickets to MDE.
However, you can do so at your own risk.
That risk is the amount of time you would have to take to
straighten out a ticket SNAFU if the MK entrance gates inadvertently
subtracted a "day" from one of your regular tickets when you went in
for the party.

It would be risky to attach the party tickets to MDE.
However, you can do so at your own risk.
That risk is the amount of time you would have to take to
straighten out a ticket SNAFU if the MK entrance gates inadvertently
subtracted a "day" from one of your regular tickets when you went in
for the party.

Thanks Robo, that's not the way we want to start our vacation. this will be DD BF's first trip to WDW, so we'll start him off with a train ride or something if the SB lines are packed.:thumbsup2

OR... you can link the tickets to the band to make FP+ and use the ticket media to enter the park instead of the MB.

Is there a 2014 MVMCP thread????

So are you suggesting to not link your MVMCP tickets to your magic band? I did that with my MNNSHP tickets last trip and it was not a problem at all. Unless I read OP post incorrectly

Is there a 2014 MVMCP thread????

So are you suggesting to not link your MVMCP tickets to your magic band? I did that with my MNNSHP tickets last trip and it was not a problem at all. Unless I read OP post incorrectly

People are suggesting not linking party tickets because the system cannot be counted on to select the correct ticket for entry and could use a day off another ticket when you didn't intend to do that.

I don't see why it wouldn't work to link it but use the physical ticket when you enter the park (instead of the magic band).

Last November, my friends linked their MVMCP tickets to their MDE accounts and had problems all week. At one park only the MVMCP ticket showed up, not the regular tickets. By the end of the week they accumulated 4 sets of MBs and KTTW cards, and they spent a good 2-3 hours at customer relations during the course of the week.

I have NE tickets which I linked to MDE. I went to MVMCP, but did not link those tickets. For the day of the party I was able to book FP+ between 4-7pm and use the MB to use those FP+ even though I used the non linked MVMCP tickets to enter the parks.

Of course with all the changes, I am not sure this would still work, but it did work for me last year. :thumbsup2

Seeing what my friends went through, I would not link the MVMCP tickets, just your regular ones, but that is only my 2cents.

We'll be spending one night at the Poly in December and only doing MVMCP. Is there any reason we shouldn't link our tickets? We won't have any other park tickets linked to the bands.

Yikes this makes me nervous for my already linked MNSSHP tickets...eeek.

Guess I'll use the regular card tickets instead of the Magic Band. Do you guys know if I will get the wristbands in advance too, or do you get this when you arrive at the park?

We'll be spending one night at the Poly in December and only doing MVMCP.

1- Is there any reason we shouldn't link our tickets?

2- We won't have any other park tickets linked to the bands.

1- Nope.

2- Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter