• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP for 11/29/15. Peeps were asking worth it.

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
A DVC discount was not able but for us it was worth the price. We went in at 4pm is was crowded at that time. It did thin to a very manageable crowd later. There are four Of us, 2 teenagers. We walked in met Tink. Sent kids to BTMRR. Adults got Kingdom Sourcers link to old game band and collected two olaf party cards. Pirates of Caribbean for four. Rode Hauted Mansion 10 minute standby. Road the carousel walk on. Could of road the tea cups walk on no one wanted to. Took pictures of us in there with their hats and swords. Kids space mountain. DH and I grabbed food from Star Light ate by launching pad. Off to buzz light year for all four, I got high score. Wait time was then 5 minutes for buzz was 5 minutes we rode it again.

We had wishes dessert party ressie. I went with it in case the crowds were bad, thought it would give us a break. Watched the parade from there. Dessert were again ok. They did have crackers cheeses and fruit too. Started you off with Champagne flute glasses filled with sparkling cider. And they had a Vanilla hand dipped ice cream station. Only six families stood at the rails to watch the show. Everyone else sat at their tables!

Show over we were off decided to work our way back around the park from tomorrow land. Started with laugh on DH was the guy to buy churrios, DS got picked for a part, about 40 peeps were in the audience. Everything was walk on. We rode buzz 4 or 5 times in a row. I told them the high scoring areas they all got 999999 I got 540000 boo hiss. SM walk on. DH watched character dance party while we rode. DS rode carousel again. DD and I rode dumbo and barnstormer on and off less than 5 minutes! Characters goofy, Minnie daisey, Donald and goofy were down there with only two families. We got a picture of the seven dwarfs. SWMT was down. Kids went back to SM, I rode BTRR and we met at the castle and walked out together. That crowd was not big. We walked out and CM were putting everyone on resort monorail.

Sounds like a super fun time!

Did you have park passes or did you sub the party tickets for park tickets that day? Still debating the crazy price considering we have APs.

I think my Buzz high score is like 12000 so I bow to you, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter