• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP - Can You Get A Refund Before The Party?

Mom2six

DIS Veteran
My sister was going to WDW with us and may not be able to go because of a family situation. She's already purchased her MVMCP ticket, though of course we haven't picked them up. Is it possible to get a refund prior to the date of the party (obviously not after!) I told her I doubt it, but I thought I would find out for sure.

Officially, nope. Tickets are stated as no refunds or exchanges. However, some people do have success calling and explaining the situation, but that is typically for an exchange.

In 2011 we purchased tickets on-line through Disney for the halloween party but 3 days before we left we had a death in the family and and to cancel the trip. Disney did give us a refund for the party tickets but I had to talk to two different people to get it. They finally said since the tickets were on will call they could cancel them and give us the refund. Do you think you can sell the ticket to anyone else?

We had a death in the family 5 days out and had purchased 4 MVMCP tickets. I called and the refunded all but the $5.00 shipping cost. Call them and explain, they were great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter