mvmcp before 7?????????????

caranate

Earning My Ears
Can you get into the party before 7?
We went last year right at 7. but the place was packed already.
Does anyone know if they will let you in before 7 if you are only going for the party and not the whole day?

we went into the halloween party at 5 - we have APs but we used our party tickets to get into the park. They gave us wrist bands and we went to tomorrowland - we chose to gothere, but i believe they try and usher most of the guests into that area. We ate in the cafe and when we came out of the cafe it was after 7 and all of the activities had opened

I started a thread a while back asking the same thing. Like you, we went last year at 7:00 and there was already a crowd.

Everyone on here has reassured me that we should be able to ge in between 4:00 and 5:00 with ONLY the party pass. I hope that's true because I cancelled a 5:00 PS at Chef Mickey's so I could go to the party 'early'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter