MVMCP attire?

kellysa

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
We are going to be attending MVMCP this year. I want to pick up some Disney holiday themed t-shirts for DD and DS before we leave. Besides the online Disney store and making them myself, where else can you find Christmas themed Disney attire? Last week I picked up a cute Tinkerbell shirt for my daughter at Target but now I'm looking for something a bit more festive for MVMCP.
Thanks!
Kelly

THANK YOU for asking this! I am racking my brain trying to figure out where to get some MVMCP clothes for my kids! Disneyshopping doesn't have any christmas stuff on there right now. I am going to the November 20 party and need to order asap.

You can be sure as soon as halloween is over you will find lots of christmas clothing. I have seen quite abit of Disney style clothing at Walmart, ShopKo, Target for very reasonable prices. I am sure you can pick up non-Disney stuff too, anything festive would be great!
I am hoping for cute shirts to wear for the week we are there, since Walmart had so much light up Halloween stuff this year I am hoping they will have some christmas ones too. For kids you should have no problems.

Bev

I wanted a MVMCP shirt so I bought it as soon as they put them out to sell and changed into it. They only put that stuff out when the party starts.

Thanks! I saw the post about short sleeves vs. long sleeves. I had also posted on that thread about where the person found the Minnie xmas tees and there was no response - only talk how many layers to wear. No one really seemed to mentioned specific places to find the Disney xmas clothing right now.

I'll keep looking and hope that when the MVMCP gets closer I'll find more things out in the stores.

Thanks everyone!!
Kelly

Thanks! I saw the post about short sleeves vs. long sleeves. I had also posted on that thread about where the person found the Minnie xmas tees and there was no response - only talk how many layers to wear. No one really seemed to mentioned specific places to find the Disney xmas clothing right now.

I'll keep looking and hope that when the MVMCP gets closer I'll find more things out in the stores.

Thanks everyone!!
Kelly

It is right on the homepage of disneyshopping.com. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter