MVMCP 2011 Thread

This is what I'm imagining based on MNSSHP and the information from DIS yesterday:
1. I think Rapunzel, Belle and Cinderella will be in the Theater with their fellas.
2. Snow White will be with the Dwarves. No Snow Prince.
3. Aurora and Phillip at Fairytale Garden.

This is just speculation and, other than missing the Snow Prince, it would give us the opportunity to see all the princesses.

Edit: I also think it would be pretty cool to the see her with the dwarves.
That would be okay with me if that's how they did it. That way, Belle/Beast and Cinderella/Prince Charming, two of my top character pairs to see, would be in the same place and would only require waiting in one line. If I understand what people have been saying about Town Square Theatre and the princesses at the parties in the past, you get to see three pairs, is that correct? So that would be great if they only had three in there, and they didn't have to swap any out.

I agree that the only downside if this was the arrangement is no Snow Prince.

I am getting more excited for the party every day! I can't wait! :cool1:

:cool1:This is our first MVMCP (Dec 9th) and I am so excited esp since we'll be surprising our dd's with this trip. I am wondering about the character photos it is pictures only no autographs, correct?

Is the parade route the same as Spectro or MSEP? For all you MVMCP veterans what time would you suggest camping out for the second parade?

Also does anyone have any touring suggestions or sample plans? Thanks:goodvibes

I agree that the only downside if this was the arrangement is no Snow Prince.

Unless adding Snow in with the Dwarves causes them to have less availability throughout the night. It would then be more important than ever to make it into that line early, to avoid waiting through a break.

:cool1:This is our first MVMCP (Dec 9th) and I am so excited esp since we'll be surprising our dd's with this trip. I am wondering about the character photos it is pictures only no autographs, correct?

Is the parade route the same as Spectro or MSEP? For all you MVMCP veterans what time would you suggest camping out for the second parade?

Also does anyone have any touring suggestions or sample plans? Thanks:goodvibes

Most characters will sign. The dwarves will not. And if Snow is with them, she probably won't either. Characters in the dance parties will not sign. Unless it's really dead, they won't really stop for posed photos either. You should have seen us trying to get Flounder to stop moving around so we could get a photo at the Pirate and Princess Party!

The parade comes from Frontierland to the front of the park.

There are no hard and fast rules about how early to get your spot. It varies greatly depending on how busy the party is.

I don't have much advice on a touring plan yet since we don't really know yet what's at the party this year. I will say this...... if you want to do Adventureland, do it early or late. Once the parades start, they cut that area completely off.

Ok I am beginning to freak out. We got tomorrow and I do not have a plan. I plan and print pages for each day. Since we are going on the first night could someone offer suggestions? I have a 4 yo who loves the dance parties, we want to see the first parade and a show. My MIL uses a cane so crossing the park is not fun. We usually watch parades from Frontier to avoid MS crowds. Will it ruin the magic of the Chr. Parade? Characters are not that important and rides arent either. Please help.

Thanks for the character listing, I truly hope they do not let non-party guest in character lines. What is the point of paying for a ticket if they get some of the perks free of charge!?! I can't wait for everyone to report back this week after the first parties.

Thanks for the character listing, I truly hope they do not let non-party guest in character lines. What is the point of paying for a ticket if they get some of the perks free of charge!?! I can't wait for everyone to report back this week after the first parties.

Yeah, they really need to fix that issue with the princess line. I sure hope others who experienced that at MNSSHP took the time to write in.

Can't wait for the photos to start being posted tomorrow and Wed AM! :banana:

OK, we have info to work with!

A character list is available here:

https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcharacterhunt/home/specialevents/2011mvmcp

Captain Jack will be out.

Snow will NOT be with the dwarfs. The princess room will have Snow/Prince, Rapunzel/Flynn, Aurora/Philip.

Cindy/PC and the Tremaines will be in the Skyway location.

LET THE PLANNING BEGIN! :dance3:

You ROCK!! Capt Jack is a pretty strong draw but after MNSSHP we are still on the fence for this party but we missed both Jack and Flynn so now I'm considering going more.

ETA: now if they would throw Scrooge back into the rotation I'd be on the phone buying my tickets instantly even at the silly non discounted premium price for our date.

So if characters are our biggest priority (especially the ones we can't get at other times at MK) any suggestions for a touring plan so we can meet them all and see the parade and fireworks? We're going on Nov 27th.

I'm really looking forward to early reports. we are going on Friday. Haven't gone this early in the season before. Are the crowds predicted to be big for 11/11?

So if characters are our biggest priority (especially the ones we can't get at other times at MK) any suggestions for a touring plan so we can meet them all and see the parade and fireworks? We're going on Nov 27th.

I would love that too, but it seems as if it would be impossible.

Anyone attending tomorrow's party....please post photos if you meet Flynn & Rapunzel. :lovestruc

LOL! So how'd I know that was you? :lmao:

If you find out he's there, be sure to let me know! I've been know to stalk a character or two before ........... :rolleyes1

LOL! So how'd I know that was you? :lmao:

If you find out he's there, be sure to let me know! I've been know to stalk a character or two before ........... :rolleyes1

Hey I'm just looking out for my girl. ;)
And if he may be there, she has some artwork to create to send through you, our fairy godmother! :thumbsup2

Hey I'm just looking out for my girl. ;)
And if he may be there, she has some artwork to create to send through you, our fairy godmother! :thumbsup2

Any time. :goodvibes

2629968002_5b59873e75_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I just bought our tickets for Dec 4th... it's a surprise trip for DD8!
This will be our 1st VMP......... and I can't wait!

I threw this whole trip together over the last week.
OMG I am so excited:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter