MVMCP 2011 Thread

We'll be there on November 13th! Me, DW, our 5 year old triplets, all four grandparents, 2 great-grandparents, 2 Aunts, and 3 cousins. Whew! :yay:

Paul

We'll be there on November 13th! Me, DW, our 5 year old triplets, all four grandparents, 2 great-grandparents, 2 Aunts, and 3 cousins. Whew! :yay:

Paul

Oh my! Did you leave anyone from the family tree at home? :rotfl:

We will be there too! Should we see your mob, we'll be sure to say hi! :thumbsup2

Congratulations - I think you just started one :lmao:

I'm going on 11/15 for the first time, and I can't wait!!

We're going on 11/15, too. Went last year in December during a cold snap in Florida... it was about 25 degrees so looking forward to being able to enjoy this one without a coat, hat, scarf, and gloves!

Last year we experienced the parade, Christmas Wishes, snow on Main Street, cookies and hot cocoa. What else is a "not to be missed" part of the party?

I just spoke with a great CM to order my tickets and she said that the first week is almost sold out. In her 8 years she has never seen the entire first week of MVMCP that close to selling out the first week- usually much later in Dec. I guess with Jersey week and VD on a Friday, lots of people are going.

So if you are waiting to purchase tickets there you might not want to wait.

It might be a very crowded party...

I just spoke with a great CM to order my tickets and she said that the first week is almost sold out. In her 8 years she has never seen the entire first week of MVMCP that close to selling out the first week- usually much later in Dec. I guess with Jersey week and VD on a Friday, lots of people are going.

So if you are waiting to purchase tickets there you might not want to wait.

It might be a very crowded party...

While it's possible for certain nights to be busy that first week (very first party and Veteran's Day are that week) I take EVERYTHING the phone CM's tell me with a grain of salt.

When I called VERY early last year (maybe August????) they told me nights our week were already sold out. Now, we were going the last week, so knew it WOULD happen, but didn't expect it that early. I asked which nights were gone. She said she could only tell me which nights were left. Then proceeded to list off every single party originally offered.

I'm very excited to hear all about the first party! For those attending, will you be reporting back on all the great stuff to do and characters to meet???

Add us to the list. DS & I are attending 12/11 with the D23 Magic & Merriment
My first Christmas Party!

Does anyone know if we can get ahold of themed t-shirts for the event yet? I've been looking online and haven't found one yet.

Does anyone know if we can get ahold of themed t-shirts for the event yet? I've been looking online and haven't found one yet.

The official MVMCP shirts aren't sold online they are party exclusive so you would have to purchase them that night. Check out easywdw.com for some of this years regular Christmas merchandise, you can call the merchandising number now and order some of those shirst if that will work.

The official MVMCP shirts aren't sold online they are party exclusive so you would have to purchase them that night. Check out easywdw.com for some of this years regular Christmas merchandise, you can call the merchandising number now and order some of those shirst if that will work.

I have given up on every buying party merchandise at the party. I have yet to ever go into a storey during a party and find the t-shirt in the color I like in the size I like. I usually just buy a pin or 2 later on ebay.

One of the parties I was at was a sell-out. You could barely even get INTO the store in Tomorrowland, and the line to purchase was all the way to the back of the store. Not how I wanted to spend my limited time, so I just moved on.

Just got my tix for my family of 5...first time at the party...we are soooo excited.We are going the night of 12/7..cant wait:santa:

Just wondering if I understand this correct. Will they take out the Chritmas specific merchandice of all the shops. Is this for all the Christmas merchandise, or just the stuff that relates to the MVMCP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter