• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Muster station?

outahere

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where the muster station is for cabin 8602 (furthest aft cabin on the starboard side)?

Thanks..........

Don't know for sure since I never stayed in this cabin but we have been in 8586 and the muster was Animator's Palate

I just returned from 7/9/05 and was in 8092. 8602 is aft enough that its muster station will most likely be Animators. 8076 isn't aft enough and the muster station is P and is the last one outside on the port side.

Anyone know about 2058? Which station would that be? I think I remember reading that it would probably be Walt Disney Theater. But I'm not sure...

Thanks for the info. We're hoping it's Animator's. The outside stations aren't all that bad, we would just prefer to be somewhere cooler this time. :cold:

Muster Station? Is that where you go for your lifeboat/safety drill?

outahere said:
Does anyone know where the muster station is for cabin 8602 (furthest aft cabin on the starboard side)?

Thanks..........

and we were in animators palate I am sure it is the same for 8602.

6594 was out on deck 4. Does anyone know where 7122 goes?

Heh -- 6594 will be our cabin for the Repo Cruise..... Does that room have a storage locker in it?

outahere said:
Thanks for the info. We're hoping it's Animator's. The outside stations aren't all that bad, we would just prefer to be somewhere cooler this time. :cold:

On a 7 day cruise you are on the ship almost an entire week which is 168 hours. The time you spend at the muster station amounts to about 15 minutes so I am not to sure of the question or concern.

I suggest having fun while you are wearing the vest. :)

2.jpg

macbaby said:
Any one know where cabin 6560 will report to for the drill?
We were in 6556, albeit briefly, the muster station is K. Midship deck 4 starboard side.

DisneyElf said:
Heh -- 6594 will be our cabin for the Repo Cruise..... Does that room have a storage locker in it?
sorry it was 6596 on the wonder and there was a storage trunk.

Buddy Bear said:
On a 7 day cruise you are on the ship almost an entire week which is 168 hours. The time you spend at the muster station amounts to about 15 minutes so I am not to sure of the question or concern.

I suggest having fun while you are wearing the vest. :)

The main reason I was curious is that when we were on the Magic in April, 2004 we had to wait almost 30 minutes at the drill while they tracked down people who thought they really didn't have to attend. Spending 30 minutes, in the sun, in 85 degree weather, with the vest on, was not my idea of a fun way to start a cruise.

lildeb724 -- thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter