Must Take Pics

We more or less gave our photographers the freedom to take any shots they wanted, so we didn't really have "must have" shots. However, we did have "must do" experiences for the day:

The main one was the reveal. We made it a private moment between just me and DH at the middle section of the GF lobby stairs:
Ericfirstlook-1.jpg
EricandCourtfirstlook.jpg

EricandCourtfirstlookkiss.jpg
EricandCourtfirstlooklaugh.jpg

EricandCourtfirstlookstairs.jpg

We also wanted to take pictures at the beach:
CourtEricBeach.jpg

I have to say, I can appreciate the "no kissing under the veil" shot. It can get a little... creepy?! :scared1:
DPSKissingCastle.jpg

I want one looking in the mirror for sure and maybe looking out the window.

I am not doing the kissing under the veil. (thanks for posting that, I didn't even know that photogs take pics of that) I probably won't even keep my veil on long enough for pictures but that will be on my list of nono's.

Any other must do, must not do's??

Besides "us" pictures we really wanted pictures of all our guests. We made sure to have table pictures of all our tabels (we had 5).

MistyReception2of2161.jpg

And this picture taken from the balcony level of ADH of everyone on the dance floor with Mickey and Minnie.

8ebca5fe.jpg

Linda

i know this might sound odd but i had to have pictures of me and my brothers.

page11-1.jpg

the beach shot
401-600034.jpg

and i really wanted getting ready pics
gettingready-1.jpg

I only had one MUST take photo for Randy..... (and in the flurry of the day I forgot! But he remembered!!!! Love him!)
MDJ0233112-18-08.jpg

I got this tat as a symbol of our wedding day and wanted a photo of it on the big day.

We just let Randy do his creative thing otherwise and ended up with a lot of awesome photos...
MDJ0246312-18-08.jpg

MDJ0029112-18-08.jpg

MDJ0133412-18-08.jpg

MDJ0249912-18-08.jpg

MDJ0065012-18-08.jpg

MDJ0170512-18-08.jpg

We couldn't have requested any of these in the moment photos :)

Our photographer was Misty Miotto

I wanted to have shots of me on this big couch in at the Boardwalk
l_0956a050194048079afabd223361b3b7.jpg

Pictures in front of both Boardwalk signs
Follow_Me_to_Boardwalk.jpg

RainBowcopy.jpg

A reflection shot
The_FairestAntiqued-2.jpg

pictures in some of the countries
Paris.jpg

Japan.jpg

Onceuponatime.jpg

I also wanted pictures of all the little details, like our head table, the centerpieces, decor, food, etc.

Our photographer was Misty Miotto

I wanted to have shots of me on this big couch in at the Boardwalk
l_0956a050194048079afabd223361b3b7.jpg

Toni - I had wanted a picture on this couch also. They were doing work on the floor at the entrance to The Boardwalk and had taken the couch away. We checked it out a few nights before the wedding and it was missing. It was back a few days after but I could not think about putting my dress back on and taking a picture.

Linda

I think I'd like the photo of peeking over the flowers, but I think for that photo to work you need stunning eyes, my eyes are rather ordinary, so whilst I may still get that photo, I don't think it will turn out quite as nice as it could.

I don't like the under the veil photo either, or the photo of the groomsmen picking up the bride, I'm also not too keen on the photos of the bridal party in a circle looking down on the camera...

I want lots of details pics, the food, the jewellry, the table decorations, the flowers, the hair, the shoes, all the little things that probably wouldn't be appreciated on the day.

I also like the photo of the bride looking out of the window, I think it's really cute.

I want all the formal lined up photos of the bridal party and the family, but I'd also like some casual family and bridal party photos...

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there will be a lot more...

I love all your ideas some of you really make me laugh

some must have pics i want is my dads first look at me as a bride

i saw in a magazine once the bride putting her jewellery on whilst her MOH does up her dress whilst the BM does up the MOH dress and Mother of the bride does up the BM dress I think one was cute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter