Must-sees for a 3-year old

ramblingreds

Earning My Ears
This will be our first big family vacation and my son's first time to Disney. We are going just one month before his third birthday. A typical little boy - love cars, pirates, trains, etc. Of course, he also like Mickey's Clubhouse too :)

Any recommended Must-sees for a little guy?

Our DD is 2.5 and she LOVES Animal Kingdom. She loves the Safari ride, the Jungle Trek, The train ride to the petting zoo. I could go on and on about Animal Kingdom.

She also LOVES taking the train around Magic Kingdom. We will ride it multiple times.

At Hollywood Studios, don't miss the 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids' playground! Perfect for a 3- year-old. They also have a show that includes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, etc.

HS- Disney Junior like PP mentioned has Mickey's Clubhouse, Little Einstiens, Jake & Neverland Pirates & Handy Manny.
MK- Fantasyland, POC ride, Buzzlightyear, well mostly anything in MK! :thumbsup2

My three-year-old loved Buzz Lightyear and the Tomorrow land Speedway. He drove, mom just pushed the pedal. He also loved all the shows. Don't miss Lion King or Nemo--I don't think Zach blinked for either of them.

If he's into Cars, you might want to check out the Lights Motor Action show at Hollywood Studios - McQueen makes an appearance - it's a great show too (although a little loud for some little ones that are sensitive)

Definitely check out Disney Junior at Hollywood Studios - and if you have some time, go into the Animation area nearby - sometimes we find Mickey in there with no/little wait for photos.

Our little ones LOVE all of the parades! They love the music and always enjoy seeing the characters from a "safe" distance. lol. We have girls, but It's a Small World and the Tea Cups are also big hits around 3.

MK- Fantasyland, POC ride, Buzzlightyear, well mostly anything in MK! :thumbsup2

I definitely agree! My son's favorites were - Buzz Lighyear, the Aladdin flying carpets, the carousel, Jungle Cruise, the teacups, Peter Pan, and It's A Small World. We rode each of these multiple times. I think we rode the Buzz Lightyear right about 10 times. :cool1: Get a fast pass for it because lines tend to be long. Also go to Monsters Inc.... It is right by the Buzz Lightyear ride. It is pretty funny and kept us entertained.

Definitely plan on staying at Magic Kingdom for 2 full days. I would recommend starting the day in Fantasyland and working around the park from there. In my opinion, nothing compares to Magic Kingdom. It was my son's favorite, hand's down. He was 3 when we went for our first trip this past April.

You guys will have a wonderful trip! Enjoy!:cool1:

When my kiddo was 3, he loved, loved, loved Aladdin's Magic Carpet. We rode is countless times!

Agree with all the previous responses! My 3 year old and his 5 year old brother love- pirates of the Caribbean, buzz light year( went on at least 10 times), Peter pan, it's a small world, jungle cruise.. At Epcot, love nemo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter