Must Have Treats to Try At Disney?

Another famous WDW treat is the Tonga Toast on the breakfast menu at Kona Cafe at the Poly. It's amazing! I also recomend the best thing to eat on property IMO is the the dessert at Ohana, it's a banana bread pudding topped with ice cream and a delicious caramel sauce, it's to DIE for! Ohana is my favorite Resturant besides.

Also one I've never tried but many people love is the cinnamon roll at Gastons Tavern in MK. It used to be a favorite at the Main Street Bakery before Starbucks took it over. They kept it alive at Gastons because it was such a guest favorite.

MK:
- Dole Whip Float
- Citrus swirl from Sunshine seasons
- Popcorn from any of the Popcorn carts
- Le Phew's Brew from Gaston's Tavern (it's a drink but I had to put it on the list...Yum!!!)
- Swirl Ice Cream cone from Auntie Gravity's

Epcot:
- Caramel Corn from Karmell Kuche
- Carmel Cream swirl from Karmell Kuche
- Creme horn from Norway bakery

DHS:
- Carrot Cake Cookie from Writer's Stop
- Chocolate/Peanut Butter Cupcake from Starring Rolls
- Frozen Lemonade from Anaheim Produce

AK:
- Swirl ice cream cone from the Anandapur Ice Cream Truck

Definitely the Butterfinger Cupcake at Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS. I look forward to this every year but only get it half the time. Usually by the time I make it over there the cafe is closed already! They close early in the day so you have to get there early. Best cupcake ever.

Any cookie from the Writer's Shop at HS. Ice cream cone from the dinasaur there as well.
Ice cream cone from France at Epcot. Scool bread from Norway.
Ice cream cone from ice cream shop at MK (can't remember name of it but it's across the street from Caseys)
Don't usually snack at AK but love the cin. roll at the little coffee shop right outside the safari ride (sorry can't remember the name) If I could find a good ice cream cone there that would be my favorite.
See a trend with me?

I love those too!!!! Theyre sooooo good! :goodvibes Theyre huge thou! way too big for someone to eat alone.

Definitely! haha We made the mistake of getting one for each of us... we could only finish 1/4 of it. Next time we will share! My favorite combo was the chocolate chip cookie with birthday cake ice-cream :)

Fun tip: the gummy bears in the German pavilion in epcot are actually from Germany, and have a little less sugar than their American counterpoint. So much better!

Definitely! haha We made the mistake of getting one for each of us... we could only finish 1/4 of it. Next time we will share! My favorite combo was the chocolate chip cookie with birthday cake ice-cream :)
One each! :lmao: you poor darlings! :rotfl: your jaw mustve hit the floor when you saw the size of it! :rotfl2:

I like the classic choc chip cookie with vanilla icecream. Mmmm. I wish they made a smaller version of it.

Magic Kingdom: dole whip, naturally ;)
Epcot: the ice cream from l'artisan de glaces
Animal Kingdom: any of the cupcakes from kusafiri cafe
Hollywood Studios: the butterfinger cupcake from starring roles

Love the various desserts found at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, especially the strawberry shortcake!

Also my family and I have made a tradition of having ice cream from Plaza Ice Cream Parlor in Magic Kingdom as we wait for the fireworks. My favorite from there is the All-American Sundae... mmm that peanut butter drizzle... :)

We haven't tried the dole whip yet, so can't wait to try that this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter