Must Have Snacks

MK= Dole whip from Aloha Isle, Fruit Nutella Waffle from Sleep Hollow (though HUGE for a snack, this was just pure awesomeness), chocolate covered pineapple spear from Confectionary, sweet cream cheese stuffed pretzel in Tomorrowland, ice cream sandwich from the bakery

AK= Cotton Top Tamrin Cupcake from Kusafiri or cupcake cart, jalepeno stuffed pretzel

HS= Peanut Butter chocolate cupcake or red velvet cupcake from Starring Rolls, carrot cake cookie from Writer's Stop

Epcot= School Bread from Norway, Baklava from Morrocco, anything from the France Bakery, fish and chips from the UK, caramels from Germany (though I hated their cupcakes and caramel corn)

DTD= Goofy's Make Your Own Treats, Disney Quest has the same cupcakes as Starring Rolls, the free sample I always get from Ghiardelli, lol

I also like all the typical stuff like Mickey Bars, popcorn, egg rolls, corn dogs, etc. Just thought I'd list the more original things.

Cinnamon rolls at the MK bakery on Main Street, first thing in the morning for breakfast, yum!

Also LOVE the Ghiradelli ice cream shoppe for hot fudge sundaes & I HAVE to have {at least} one every trip!!

MK: Frozen Lemonade

Epcot: Fish n Chips Snack in UK

AK: Turkey Leg

HS: Popcorn, reminds me of being at the movies

Epcot: School bread. I have to have at least two a trip.

DHS: I would have said a candy apple, but now I am thinking that will be replaced by a carrot cake cookie.

MK: Dole Whip float

AK: Jalapeno cream cheese stuffed pretzel

One of our must gets is a cheese filled pretzel from the Lunching Pad at MK. We have lots of faves but the pretzel is tops!

Must Haves (Highest rated deserts):

* Dole Whip (Aloha Island in Adventure Land)
* Homeade ice cream cookie sandwich (Magic Kingdom - Main Street Bakery, Epcot - Fountainview Cafe, Animal Kingdom - Dino Bites, Hollywood Studios - Hollywood Scoops)
* Butterfinger cupcake (Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios)

Good items (always seem to be found on the lists):

* Waffle Bowl Sundae (Main Street ice cream shop)
* Cinnamon Rolls (Magic Kingdom - Main Street Bakery)
* Cookie Fudge Sundae or Brownie Sundae at Storybook Treats (Fantasy Land near Mad Tea Party)
* Funnel Cakes - Powdered Sugar or Cinnamon (Around the world locations in Epcot)
* Jalapeño Cheese Stuffed Pretzel (various places in the park, Fife & Drum Tavern in Epcot/America, Safari Pretzel in Animal Kingdom, )
* Rootbeer float (Fife & Drum Tavern in Epcot/America, Oasis Canteen in Hollywood/Echo Lake)

In addition to my last post....if your interested since were on the subject of Snack Credits:

Food you can buy with Snack Credits:

Magic Kingdom:

* Chili Cheese Fries (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn - In Magic Kingdom, Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland)
* Chili (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn - In Magic Kingdom)
* French Fries (Prairie Outpost in Frontierland, Columbia Harbor House in Liberty Square, Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland, Casey's Hot dogs)
* Basket of Onion Rings (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn in Magic Kingdom)
* Baked Potato with fixins (Liberty Square Market in Magic Kingdom)
* Chili (Caseys Corner - end of main street/hot dog place)
* Tomato Soup (Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasy Land)
* Various Fruits and Vegetables (Liberty Square Market in Liberty Square, Main Street bakery)
* Soup of the day (Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square)
* Chicken noodle Soup (Cosmic Ray in Tomorrowland)
* Croissant (Main street bakery)
* Vegetable Egg Roll (Eggroll Wagon in Adventure land)
* Fruit Smoothies (Auntie Gravity's)
* Carrot and Celery Sticks with Ranch Dip (Launching Pad)

Hollywood Studios:

* Chili (Caseys Corner - Herbies Drive-in at Hollywood/Streets of America)
* Various Fruits and Vegetables (Peevy's Polar Pipeline at Hollywood/Echo Lake, Cool Set Productions in Hollywood/Streets of America, Anaheim Produce at Hollywood/Sunset Blvd)
* Nachos with Cheese (Ice Cream Stand at Hollywood Studios in Animation Courtyard, Herbies Drive-In at Hollywood/Streets of America, Hot & Fresh Popcorn at Hollywood/Hollywood Blvd.)
* Bagels, Brownies, Toffee, Cinnamon Buns, Pastries, Pecan Caramel Roll, Cotton Candy, Cookies, Muffins, Coffees/Cappuccino and all sorts of goodies all at Writers Shop in (Hollywood/Streets of America)
* Turkey Leg (Toluca Legs Turkey Co.)

Epcot:

* Side of Chips (Fries) (England)
* Chili Cheese Fries (Liberty Inn in Epcot/America)
* Chili (Liberty Inn in Epcot/America)
* Various Fruits and Vegetables (Sunshine Seasons in Epcot)
* Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwich (Tangierine Cafe in Epcot/France)
* Tuna Side Salad (Sunshine Seasons in Epcot)
* Potato Salad (Sunshine Seasons in Epcot)
* Bowl of Soup (Sunshine Seasons in Epcot)
* Salad (Sunshin Seasons)

Animal Kingdom:

* French Fries (Anandapur Local Food Cafes in Animal Kingdom/Asia, Flame Tree BBQ Animal Kingdom, Petrifries - McDonalds)
* Various Fruits and Vegetables (Harambe Fruit Market in Animal Kingdom/Africa)
* Chicken Fried Rice (Anandapur Local Food Cafes in Animal Kingdom/Asia)
* Pork Eggrolls (Anandapur Local Food Cafes)

Don't get me wrong- love the pineapple float at Aloha Isle at MK
Love School Bread- Norway Epcot

BUT the absolute best thing in the entire world- (and I'm not just talking Disney)
is the Napoleon pastry at the French pastry shop in Epcot.

Just writing about it makes me drool a little. It is heaven.

Dole Whip and just about anything from the caramel shop in Germany. My favorite is the choco covered carmel with sea salt on top.

Just wanted to remind folks that snack credits can be used for the food at the Food and Wine kiosks in Epcot. Most of these are excellent food choices and a great value for snack credits.

I just got back home yesterday:sad:, but on Saturday I continued the tradition and got a cappuccino smoothie from auntie gravity's at MK during EMH. They're so good:love:

Gingerbread Mickey mouse cookies...Germany, Goofy's DTD and Main street bakery.

Candy pecans in AK

Its a long story but those hot suckers are the best after Kali Rapids

MK: Dole whip float at Aloha Isle, funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow, mint ice cream on a waffle cone at main street ice cream parlor ( all 1 snack credit)
Epcot: school bread at Kringala barkeri in Norway, strawberry tart at the Patisserie Shop in France.( all 1snack credit)
DTD: Ghirardelli's hot fudge Sunday's...wow!
HS: red velvet cupcake at starring rolls and carrot cake cookie sandwich with coffee at Writter's Shop. (all 1 snack credit)
AK: ???

-Apple Tart at the bakery in France
-Mickey red velvet cake pop from goofy's
-dole whip float
-pork slider from Hawaii at Food and Wine
-chili cheese fries from casey's

I love reading all of these! We did the Deluxe Dining Plan our past 2 trips, and it was so much, we never wanted snacks! I've been 5 times and I've never had a Dole Whip!

I like
MK-Mickey Bar
AK-??? (I can't remember a snack I've had there!)
Epcot-American Dream (I know there are so many great snacks there, but this is my "must do!") :blush:
DTD-Carrot Cake Cookie from Goofy's - although in June I was told they no longer have this! :sad1:
DHS- not really a snack, but we had the fruit and cheese tray at Fantasmic, and it was just so nice and - light. The perfect "meal" after all..of..that..food!

We are not doing the Dining Plan this year, so I hope to snack to my heart's content (or my stomach's!) :upsidedow Dole Whip, here I come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter