Must Have Snacks

doublescoop33

Earning My Ears
What are you must-have snacks at each of the parks AK, MK, EP, HS, the resorts and Downtown Disney?!:banana:

What are you must-have snacks at each of the parks AK, MK, EP, HS, the resorts and Downtown Disney?!:banana:

Just got back sat night and our fave snack was the carrot cake cookie at studios! We tried main st cinnamon roll and dream chz pretzel but those were a let down :(

Another vote for the MK dole whip! Also, DH and I love the Kringla bakery in norway at Epcot! Cream horns are amazing there!

Think I'll have to try a dole whip can you get them with snack credits?

I'm going to be trying lots of snacks when we go next as we've got the free dining, but two we will defo be having is cinnamon bun at MK and ice cream cookie sandwiches, they are huge :)

Popcorn at any of the parks

We always go to Goofy's Candy and make our own Rice Krispy Treat!

Mickey Oreo Cupcake at the Boardwalk but you can get it from some of the other places that sell cupcakes.

Apple Tart and Mousse from the French Bakery at EPCOT

Funnel Cake from MK

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Making my own rice krispie treat at Goofy Candy Co. is my all-time favorite! But getting the pre-made ones with the ears dipped in chocolate and the mickey sprinkles is a requirement in order for each day to really feel like Disney! lol

So many to choose from but these are what I am looking forward to:

MK: Dole Whip

AK: Pastry from Kusifari

EP:Caramel Corn from Germany

HS: Cupcake from Starring Rolls

Red velvet cupcake from Starring Rolls Cafe at DHS, delicious.

I also like any of the snacks you can get at Epcot including: jalapeño stuffed pretzel from Fife & Drum, caramel snack from Germany, egg rolls from China, Churro from Mexico, canoli from Italy, so many more.

I love any snack in MK: dole whip (its ok, but seems to be a favorite), sweet cream pretzel

I am not to sure of AK though, I haven't got any snacks there.

Ok, I tried the Dole whip last year and yes it is good but my family agrees-the pineapple-orange smoothis at Auntie Gravities are even better-just as refreshing, less mess, and I don't have to stand by the smoking section to get it!!!:thumbsup2

In the past I would have said Dole Whip. After our trip last month, I am officially a citrus swirl convert!

In the past I would have said Dole Whip. After our trip last month, I am officially a citrus swirl convert!
:thumbsup2

I am definately a Citrus Swirl girl. I tried the Dole Whip once, during the time when the citrus swirls were different.

I can't wait to be at the Magic Kingdom this Friday & have a "real" Citrus Swirl! :love:

Other favorite snacks would be:

popcorn at any park
anything from France bakery
Goofy's rice krispie treats or pretzel rods

I love the cinnamon almonds (available at any park) :cool1:

OOH! and the hot fudge brownie with ice cream at MK in Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter