• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must have snacks while touring the Worlds

My new favorite snack I just discovered in December (After at least 7 trips!) is the Strawberry Swirl at the Enchanted Grove in Magic Kingdom. It's vanilla soft serve swirled w/ strawberry sherbert. It's AWESOME. I love dole whips too, but I think this has it beat :)

PS: Enchanted Grove is near Casey's, but technically in Fantasyland. Another good land mark is the tea cups.

Strawberry Swirls (as mentioned above) are sold at Enchanted Grove across from Mad Tea Party...

IMG_5702.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

Citrus Swirls are sold at Sunshine Tree Terrace, behind Aladdin's Magic Carpets...

IMG_7475.jpg

Figaro Fries from Pinocchio's Village Haus in Fantasyland...

IMG_6901.jpg

Carrot Cake Cookie from Writer's Stop in MGM...

IMG_7320.jpg

The infamous turkey leg...

IMG_7555.jpg

Notice the wipe box next to "the leg"...
IMG_2253.jpg

Where in Epcot can you find the sugared pecans?

Where in Epcot are the candied nuts?

I Love Rice Cream at Kringla in Norway. Went for school bread and found a new addiction. :love:

I just occurred to me that I had these nuts in MGM in the Osbourne lights.

That Strawberry Swirl has me drooling-that's definitely my favorite park snack. I think I need to test that carrot cake cookie though. I love carrot cake, and so far the best is at Main Street Bakery.

Not only do they have a walkway but also a boat!! You get access it through the IGateway, then either take the walkway to BB/YC ot go over the bridge to BW.
Make sure you stop at the bakery and get a cinnimon bun, it was bigger than my DD7's face!!!
My DH loves the beer in England- and you can keep the yard long cup too!!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

1. Dole whips in MK (not a disney trip without it!!!)
2. Carrot cake in MK in Main St. Bakery (also the cinnamon buns are good too)
3. Mickey ice cream bars

Haven't yet tried anything in the other parks but sure will now with this thread getting larger by the minute. Usually bring own snacks but hey these all are starting to sound oh so much better.:dance3: :dance3:

Moosehead in Canada ---- Harp in UK --- Dos Equis in Mexico --- 1648 (or whatever) in France and just plain beer everyplace else

Moosehead is by far- one of my favorite beers from Canada. Luckily for me I live 30 minutes from the Ontario border so I can get it anytime I want.

I"m not sure where in the countries of the world this beer would be served- but if anyone see's it on the menu- order it. Its' called Stella Artois and it's really really good. My favorite of all time.

We LOVED the sour frozen lemonade! I so wanted to get just one more before we left, but couldn't find a cart anywhere on our way out of the park.:sad2: They are a pretty good purchase for a snack credit as I think they run $3.50 or so

Where is the frozen lemondade? :confused3

Carrot Cake Cookie from Writer's Stop in MGM... [IMG said:
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/WDWmom/Food%20July%2007/IMG_7320.jpg[/IMG]

OMG Those carrot cake cookies look sooooooo good, I've never seen them before:love:

is like a delicious snow cone - with your choice of flavors, or the rainbow which is all three! They're very refreshing!

Ok So last night I got out my maps and jotted down where to find the strawberry swirls and the MGM carrot cookies!! I think I am going to live on snacks!
Oh another good snack place is the coke cooling station in Epoct, just stay clear of Beverly!!!:eek:

You must try the Baklava in Morocco. Even if we're stuffed, we have to stop to share one of these delicious goodies dripping with honey....YUM!

Where is the frozen lemondade? :confused3

OMG Those carrot cake cookies look sooooooo good, I've never seen them before:love:
I don't know where else, but I know you can get frozen lemonade at Pizzafari at AK. On a real hot day, there's nothing like taking a break mid-afternoon in the air conditioning of Pizzafari with a frozen lemonade. Just thinking about it gives me brain freeze!

How about Churo's at the take out place across from San Angel Inn ? My family loves them !! Good luck !! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter