Must have Holiday Desserts?

AinsleyLM

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I have been to Disney several times but never during the Holidays. This year I am going for the first time around Christmas! What are some of your must have Holiday desserts? (I know some of them vary every year)

Gosh - I have always wanted to go during the holidays and see all the gingerbread houses at the different resorts. I know they sell "shingles" of gingerbread, too, so I'd eat about a thousand of those!!!

IMG_2723.JPG

This was also delicious--Peppermint chocolate cupcake from the Main Street Bakery at MK. Very moist and the chocolate cake was rich and dark. I am not usually crazy for cupcakes, but I couldn't resist this for breakfast with my coffee.

buche-de-noel-Les-Halles-up-close.jpg

Buche de Noel at the Boulangerie in France at the world showcase. I had two on our last trip (not at once of course!)

We don't have any "must have" Christmas specialties. (Well, we do like the cinnamon "red hot" Manhattan!) They all look better than they actually taste, in our opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter