• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must-Have Food @ WDW

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Planning a WDW Themed Bday party in the summer.

Want to know your MUST-HAVE food at WDW. Food that reminds of WDW or you can only have @ WDW.

When I make the food for the party, I want people to feel like they are in WDW.

Please let me know MUST-HAVE foods. Thanks.

Ohana - sticky wings, pot stickers, bread pudding.
Kona - bread
Le Cellier - mushroom risotto, pretzal bread
Tutto Italia - tiramisu, lasagna
The Wave - milkshakes
Boma - ALL THE SOUPS!!!

You can make dole whips at home.....

http://uec-hawaii.com/products2.html

My wife's must have is the CS in morocco - wrap with couscous and lentil salad....and baklava.

Mine is fish n' chips at the CS in England.

And don't forget the rice crispy treats.

The mickey mouse shaped rice krispie treats with the chocolate dipped ears, and the make your own treats at Goofy's Candy Company - especially those on the mickey straws. You could set up make your own treat stations with the pretzels, etc. and the toppings and incorporate it as a party activity?

We are heading to WDW in 2 weeks and my daughter and I are planning a pre-Disney party for the rest of the family.

Disney Movies, Disney Trivia & Disney food what a great way to begin our trip!!!

Keep the suggestions coming.

Thanks
KAK

Another vote for chocolate covered rice krispie treats!!

Oh I am craving those!

The Ice Cream Sandwich from Mainstreet Bakery at Magic Kingdom is really awesome and large!

My all time favorite food at Disney is Pooh's puffed french toast. But you can only get it at Crystal Palace breakfast and don't know if you were looking for a character meal. But it's the best and sadly I find myself thinking about just how great it is on a weekly basis since returning from Disney 3 months ago.

The only food that I really "have" to have at WDW is the Tonga Toast at the Poly. I have never found anything else crave-worthy.

Tonga Toast, Dole Whip, Mickey Bar and a hamburger from Pecos Bill's loaded w/ mushrooms and anything from dinner at Boma: zebra domes, hummus, soups, the ribs, chicken, the unusual salad dressings. I could go on and on.

mickey waffles, mickey ice cream bar, mickey rice krispies treat!

maybe since it's a summer party you can make mickey-shaped burger patties? i know i saw someone who had those somewhere on the boards...

Dole Whip Float
Funnel Cake
Turkey leg (I can't stand them, but DH loves them)
Muffeletta and beignets at the POFQ food court

Any other disney food suggestions that would be good for a party?

You could do little mickey head pastries by just adding ears to something store made. It would be much easier to add chocolatte wafer ears to a bakery pastry or mousse than to make it yourself. But than again i am lazy. LOL. I also do mickey head rice crispie treats and cut them out with my mickey cookie cutter. Fun for the kiddos to decorate their own with all the toppings in bowls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter