Must have drink at F&W?

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
Ok, so what is the must have drink at Food and Wine? :drinking1 I have been told to get the Grand Marnier frozen drink in France. What else?

Do not miss margaritas in La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico pavilion. Seriously, the best margaritas ever!! I love the passion fruit one and the blood orange one.

The Grand Marnier Slush is available all year, so I wouldn't count that as a F&W drink. It's very good.

I'm looking forward to the Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Iced Coffee.

I am a beer guy myself, so I always look forward to the new beer that Sam Adams brews for the festival. They also have a section with many different beers to try, that's good enough for me.

The Grand Marnier Slush is available all year, so I wouldn't count that as a F&W drink. It's very good.

I'm looking forward to the Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Iced Coffee.

Yep; got that one marked off on my list of "must have items" also!! :thumbsup2

I am a beer guy myself, so I always look forward to the new beer that Sam Adams brews for the festival. They also have a section with many different beers to try, that's good enough for me.

Same here. It's good stuff.

And the free beer seminar is great as well!

Make sure you drink Belgiums legendary Leffe beer. :) Its most certainly one of my favourite beers :D

I'm looking forward to trying the Sangria and the Tangerine Mimosa Royale in Morocco and the Passion Fruit Margarita in Mexico!:drinking1

I was looking forward to trying the Ice Wine. Has anyone tried this yet? It sound sweet and chilled.. mmmmmm :love:

- Loss
:littleangel:

Sampled 4 or 5 of the margaritas in Mexico tequila bar, the winner was the avocado margarita. Even the non-margarita drinkers liked it.

DisDeac

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter