Must go to restaurants

Sci-Fi Dine In Theater has awesome chocolate liqueur milkshakes for anyone interested! I fondly remember that one from my first trip to WDW!

Boma, Raglan Road, Kona Cafe (dinner), Marrakesh and Tokyo Dining.

For QS: Columbia Harbor House, Flame Tree BBQ and Tangierine Cafe.

Our list is both TS and QS:

1) 50's Prime Time
2) Earl of Sandwich
3) Garden Grill
4) Flame Tree BBQ
5) Tusker House
6) The Plaza

We try to pick a few from our list each time and supplement with others. If not we have so many favorites we would not get to try anything new!

Our favorites that we seem to want to repeat on most trips...

Boma (Breakfast & Dinner)
'Ohana (Dinner)
Trail's End (Dinner)
BOG (Lunch)
Sci-Fi (Lunch)

Looking forward to first time at Sanaa next visit.

Il Mulino, Shulas and Bluezoo are musts each trip. We rotate in either Biergarten, Cape May clam bake, Bull and Bear and Raglan Road from time to time.

Hey everyone,

Quick question, what is the go to restaurants you have to go to at WDW? Already looking at booking BOG and Sanaa and want to know what are other good options! TIA!
We enjoy Sanaa very much for either lunch or daylight dinner.

We prefer BoG for dinner for an evening inside Magic Kingdom.

Victoria & Albert - cut above any Disney Signature.

Swan & Dolphin Signatures - better than any others at Disney (save for maybe those newly opened Four Seasons places). We're partial to BlueZoo.

CA Grill - best view of Magic Kingdom (and can include fireworks). Fireworks view from Narcoossee's is also excellent.

Brown Derby for Fantasmic Dinner Package (includes some of the best seats for the show).

The Boathouse may be worth a try if you're arriving after April 13.

We have many favorite dining locations but these three locations are part of every on of our trips:
'Ohana (a nice relaxing character breakfast)
Tusker House
Chrystal Palace (early admission to the park )

We only stay 5 nights at a time, so I try to mix it up some. We usually do a combo of the below and one new one.

'Ohana
Chef Mickey breakfast
Rose and Crown
Biergarten
Cape May

Our go to are:
Hoop Dee Doo
Trails End (Breakfast & Dinner)
Used to be Kouzzina
BOG (Lunch)
Via Napoli
Pecos Bill (lunch)
'Ohana
Mama Melrose Lunch

Jiko at AKL
California Grill at CR
Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD Marketplace (this is actually a QS location, but feels like a TS)
Via Napoli at EPCOT WS (best pizza at WDW)
Hoop Dee Doo Review at FW (not necessarily a must do for every trip, but definitely the best dinner show)

1. California Grill
2. Yachtsman
3. Biergarten
4. Rose & Crown
5. Via Napoli
6. Any sit down at the MK
7. 50's Prime time/Sci-Fi

That's about it. We have finally eaten at all of the TS eateries in the WS. Only took 5 years but we got it done. :)

After reading their menu, the new Boathouse at Disney Springs will definitely become a new must go for us!

After reading their menu, the new Boathouse at Disney Springs will definitely become a new must go for us!

It does look interesting but I am really looking forward to seeing the menu at Morimoto Asia.:goodvibes

We don't repeat always, but these are the ones I like to repeat.

QS: Columbia Harbour House, Flame Tree BBQ

TS:
Kona
Hoop Dee Doo
Crystal Palace breakfast (pre park opening)
Liberty Tree Tavern

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter