Must foods when visiting disneyland

So happy I read this thread as I had not heard of the Monte Cristo bites and they sound amazing! We are also big corn dog fans. During the holidays my DH needs peppermint ice cream and last year we became fans of Yule Log Cake. I better hit the gym so I can enjoy all of these in 2 weeks!!!

Other favorites include the chicken sausage in a pretzel roll (with or without sauerkraut) at Village Haus, the Hot Angus Roast Beef at Holly Jolly Bakery, the beef Burrito Sonora at Rancho del Zocalo, the ribs at Taste Pilots, and the Spicy Korean Beef at Lucky Fortune Cookery. For dessert, we've got to go with the Cookie Bottom Sundae at Ghiradellis. All yummy! :)

The corn dogs at Corn Dog Castle are the best. My DH has to have one every time we go to Disney. Also, love the fried chicken at Plaza Inn. Best ever.

Tigger-Tail-Whole.jpg
What is a Tigger Tail?

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/06/30/tigger-tails-vs-tiger-tails/

http://i1.disneyfoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Tigger-Tail-Whole.jpg

Ok so let me preface this with I am not a real fan of marshmallows...
But they are so decadent and so Disneyland for me.....I am drinking a good cup of coffee right now it would be a match made in heaven indeed, they are sweet but oh so good!

I am so glad I came across this thread :goodvibes. We will be heading to DLR for the first time in June and I have jotted down some things that I want to try when we are there. They are:

1) Either a corn dog or the corn dog nuggets from the Little Red Wagon
2) Monte Cristo Sandwich
3) Chili and Cheese in a Cone from Cozy Cone (most excited for this :goodvibes)
4) Brioche French Toast from Flo's V-8 Cafe
5) Any Soup in a Bread Bowl from Pacific Wharf
6) Tigger Tails
7) Mickey Beignets
8) Chili in a Bread bowl

I am so looking forward to our trip :banana:. Reading everyone's suggestions is making me hungry. Just wondering...does DLR have any place that sells really good cupcakes? We are WDW vets and love to get our cupcakes from Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS. I haven't seen any threads (or unless I am missing them) on any place that sells awesome cupcakes that shouldn't be missed. Thanks :goodvibes.

The deep fried green beans at Trader Sams are also good (and go well with the drinks!)
one of my personal favorites is kind of boring, but i love the yogurt/fruit parfait from the Bengal BBQ.
I also got a hamburger from the Carnation Cafe that had a big slice of some kind of chili pepper on it, and it was surprisingly good.
The hot dog with mac and cheese and bacon bits on it was also better than i thought it would be.

cant wait to try the Frankenwenie

Monte Cristo Sandwich and Pomme Frites at Cafe Orleans! Love that place!

Ditto!!:thumbsup2

In addition to those, gotta have my corn dog, and sundaes from Ghiradelli. During the holidays, I look forward to all the treats, except gingerbread. Don't really care for it. Since I love the Monte Cristo, I cannot wait to try the bites. I'll be getting my fix soon!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter