Must Find Bacon Onion Tartlet

Fancychicken

Earning My Ears
Maybe someone can help me out here. I recall reading through a bunch of food reviews awhile back, and can't remember where I read it, but someone had a bacon onion tartlet somewhere in EPCOT. They spoke very highly of it. I assume it would be somewhere in the world showcase, but don't want to wander aimlessly. Can anyone tell me where exactly to find it?

Thanks a bunch!

there used to be an item at Chefs de France. Tarte a la flamme alsacienne-flatbread baked with crème fraiche, onion and bacon. That may be what you are looking for. But it doesn't seem to be on the current menu.

Ah, yes - I forget about google. :-) Looks like it's a F&W item. Blast! I'm not going until January.

According to the menus at both Allears.net and WDWinfo.com they still had it as of a few months ago. The Disney website can be sadly lacking when it comes to menu information.

Maybe someone can help me out here. I recall reading through a bunch of food reviews awhile back, and can't remember where I read it, but someone had a bacon onion tartlet somewhere in EPCOT. They spoke very highly of it. I assume it would be somewhere in the world showcase, but don't want to wander aimlessly. Can anyone tell me where exactly to find it?

Thanks a bunch!

also try the walk up Pastierre place, they have savory items, I know they've had quiche, but it may be worth asking? :confused3

and I think the Grand Floridian Afternoon tea had a very small mini onion tart - it didn't have bacon, ... I know I started making them for special occasions, I got the recipe off the food network I believe

there used to be an item at Chefs de France. Tarte a la flamme alsacienne-flatbread baked with crème fraiche, onion and bacon. That may be what you are looking for. But it doesn't seem to be on the current menu.

It was still on the menu as of Thursday September 18th as it was what I had for dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter