Must do's for someone who hasn't been in 20 years

ilovedisneyworld

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney World for our honeymoon. My DH hasn't been since he was a young child. The last time I went was 2011. What would you suggest I do to make sure he enjoys himself. Where do you like to eat?

I was thinking along the lines of pecks bills, be our guest, mama melrose, ohana's. I'm picky but can usually find something.

I love to eat almost anywhere there. Had a great meal with my sweetie at Tutto Italia in Italy at Epcot. Enjoyed the food and wine festival during the day. Would have stayed for Eat to the Beat Concert that night featuring Night Ranger but needed to get out of the sun. It truly depends on your likes and dislikes. Let us know and we can make suggestions.

We always hit Teppan Edo at the Japan Pavillion in Epcot. If you are meat eatters, I agree with pp, Yachtsman is a nice couples evening.

Aside from eatting, we also love to go to Minizers at GF for cocktails in the evening and listening to the live band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter