Must do's for someone who hasn't been in 20 years

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by ilovedisneyworld, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ilovedisneyworld

ilovedisneyworld Mouseketeer

We are going to Disney World for our honeymoon. My DH hasn't been since he was a young child. The last time I went was 2011. What would you suggest I do to make sure he enjoys himself. Where do you like to eat?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NoOrdinaryPrincess

NoOrdinaryPrincess DIS Veteran

Well what do you like? What are your food preferences?

Just pulling out of thin air, I'd suggest Yachtsman steakhouse

4. ilovedisneyworld

ilovedisneyworld Mouseketeer

I was thinking along the lines of pecks bills, be our guest, mama melrose, ohana's. I'm picky but can usually find something.

5. nurse.darcy

nurse.darcy DIS Veteran

I love to eat almost anywhere there. Had a great meal with my sweetie at Tutto Italia in Italy at Epcot. Enjoyed the food and wine festival during the day. Would have stayed for Eat to the Beat Concert that night featuring Night Ranger but needed to get out of the sun. It truly depends on your likes and dislikes. Let us know and we can make suggestions.

6. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

We always hit Teppan Edo at the Japan Pavillion in Epcot. If you are meat eatters, I agree with pp, Yachtsman is a nice couples evening.

Aside from eatting, we also love to go to Minizers at GF for cocktails in the evening and listening to the live band.