• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must-do's at WDW?

tiainwonderland

Earning My Ears
What are some things you have to do/ride/see in ANY of the parks when you take a trip to Walt Disney World?

Walt Disney World Railroad, Splash Mountain, and Pirates of the Caribbean. :)

MK: Pirates of the Caribbean, 3pm Celebrate parade, It's a Small World
EPCOT: Soarin, Le Cellier restaurant (Canada), Test Track
Animal Kingdom: Kilimanjaro Safaris, Lion King show, Everest
Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Mania, Jedi Training, Indiana Jones stunt show

The whole family contributed on this answer!!

homegirl says it better than I can:
tumblr_m3qeoh7QQ01rv0uqpo1_400.gif

Mk: pecos bills, transit authority
Epcot: spaceship earth (the ball), via Napoli in Italy (if you like pizza), soarin
Ak: expedition everest, festival of the lion king ( best show ever!)
MGM: rock n roller coaster, toy story mania, tower of terror
DTD: world of Disney store!

I always have to take a picture of me touching the castle! :-) Astro-Orbiter and Space Mt. have to be done at night! (If possible, try to ride Astro-Orbiters when the fireworks start. It was so beautiful!)

Every year we used to get on Dumbo while the fireworks were on. It was fun watching it on Dumbos back. I'm not sure if we will be able to do that this year because they moved Dumbo.

Everything! Aww, only if that were possible. Anyway, I have to ride Spaceship Earth for my first ride. That is a must-do for me. And try to go to Epcot everyday(we do anyway) :-)

Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, Wishes
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest, Kilomajaro Safaris, Nemo Musical
DHS: Tower of Terror, Rock n rollarcoaster, Toy Story Mania, American Idol Experience
Epcot: World Showcase, Test Track, Illuminations, Mission Space

Magic Kingdom- Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and Pecos Bills
Epcot- Get Hi-Chew from Japan, Gran Fiesta Tour, Test Track, and Soarin'
Disney's Hollywood Studios- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Star Tour's, and, Starring rolls cafe.
Disney' Animal Kingdom- Expedition Everest, Donald's Safari Breakfast, and Kilimanjaro Safaris

Mk: Sourcers of the Magic Kingdom!!, Space Mountain, the Peter Pan ride
Epcot: Innoventions, Agent P, Soarin
DHS: Toy Story Mania, rock and Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror
AK: Expedition Everest, Safari ride, The lion king show

Not sure if I spelled that right,:laughing: but you MUST try the Tiramisu in Epcot France!:thumbsup2 It is the BEST!!:worship:

tiramisuSR-1.jpg

MK: Space Mt./DOLE WHIP/BTM Railroad/Splash MT./POTC/
EPCOT:Mission Space/Soarin'/Test Track/TeppanEdo in "Japan"
AK:Expedition Everest/Kali River Rapids/Nemo the show/Festival of Lion king/Yak and Yeti local food cafe/
HS:TOT/Rock and Rollercoaster/Star Tours/Toy Story Mania/Pizza Planet

Definitely the Dole Whips in Aventureland at MK:cool1: TeppanEdo is a hibachi place in "Japan":lovestruc Yak and Yeti has asian food, where they give you HUGE portions. Pizza Planet is a really cool place with an arcade!!! It's just like in Toy Story:thumbsup2 Hope this helps:cutie:

ATTRACTIONS:
MK: Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Laugh Floor, Pirates of the Carribean, and Peter Pan
HS: Tower of Terror, Rock'n Rollercoaster, Toy Storia Mania,
E: Soarin', Spaceship Earth, Test Track, and the Finding Nemo ride
AK: Expedition Everest, the Safari, Dinosaur

SHOWS:
MK: Wishes
HS: Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Lights Camera Motors
E: Illuminations
AK: Festival of the Lion King, It's Tough to Be a Bug
*Honestly, I don't recommend the Nemo Musical. If you have ever seen th Tarzan show that used to be there instead, it doesn't even compare to it.*

RESTAURANTS:
MK: Chef Mickey's (Contemporary Resort)
HS: Sci-Fi Dinner Theater
E: Le Cellier, Via Napoli, Coral Reef Restaurant
AK: Tusker House

OTHER:
HS: The art of animation class there is very, very cool. Honestly, I could take it all day and never get bored.

All the bolded ones are my favorites. :):thumbsup2

ILoveDisney28 said:
*Honestly, I don't recommend the Nemo Musical.

OTHER:
HS: The art of animation class there is very, very cool. Honestly, I could take it all day and never get bored.
:):thumbsup2

I don't like Nemo the musical either. I love art of animation class too! I'm really good at drawing the characters. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter