Must do places to snack at MK

princessap

DIS Veteran
I have been reading about main street bakery and watching the cupcake thread and just wondering what is the best snack place to eat at MK??
Can you still get popcorn on Main street to watch the parade?
Any suggestions that I shouldnt miss out on this time!

Emily_Litella-792387.jpg

......................Never Mind

Thanks for the reply...are they only pineapple or orange?? I am allergic to both so have avoided them every visit

I've read about funnel cakes and they strike my fancy. I forget where but I think they are in Liberty Square.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I've read about funnel cakes and they strike my fancy. I forget where but I think they are in Liberty Square.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes, they are in Liberty Square. Just after you cross the bridge from the Hub to Liberty Square, it will be on your right. Enjoy!

We always go to Auntie Galaxy's Galactic Goodies and get a coke float with the half chocolate half vanilla ice cream. They're SO good

PrincessHakunaMatata said:
We always go to Auntie Galaxy's Galactic Goodies and get a coke float with the half chocolate half vanilla ice cream. They're SO good

Is this the quick service under astro orbiter? Because I can't think of the name of the place, but I was going to say the sweet cream cheese pretzels at the place under astro orbiter.

I really liked the chicken and waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/11/13/new-waffle-sandwiches-at-magic-kingdoms-sleepy-hollow/ .... it's not your typical chicken and waffle because they add spicy with it with an Asian slaw. It was very good, and a really big snack.

My kid sister had the nutella filled one, and said it was amazing. I plan on having that next time we're at MK.

I think Sleepy Hollow is the same place as the funnel cakes.

I always get a cinnamon bun at Main St Bakery as soon as I arrive.

Is this the quick service under astro orbiter? Because I can't think of the name of the place, but I was going to say the sweet cream cheese pretzels at the place under astro orbiter.

Yes there is and the cream cheese pretzel is a must for us. Salty and sweet, I want one now!!!

believinthemagic said:

No, it's the little soda shop that's right beside Mickey's Star Traders and connected to Merchant of Venus. It's one of those places that doesn't stand out, you have to either know about it or stumble upon it.

Is the waffle sandwich on the dining plan. If so, is it a snack or a meal?

Waffle Sandwich is not on the dining plan as a snack option :sad1: and I do not think it is consider a CS location for dining plan either. Someone, please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

If you ask at sleepy hollow they will make the waffle sandwich a QS meal...it will come with a small bag of kettle chips and a fountain soda...not the best bang for your buck but if you have meals to use its another option.

Also...ask at places if they will make something work with the dining plan. I did something once at Main St Bakery with cinnamon roll(s) and coffee for a QS meal...again not the best bang for your buck but better than not using up your credits on your last day.

Main Street Bakery has an ice cream cookie sandwich. 2 huge chocolate chip cookies with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream pressed between them. The last time we were there, it was considered 1 snack on the dining plan.

Main Street Bakery has an ice cream cookie sandwich. 2 huge chocolate chip cookies with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream pressed between them. The last time we were there, it was considered 1 snack on the dining plan.

Sleepy Hollow also offers this. It's amazingly huge, and amazingly delicious. I'm dreaming about having one again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter