Must do off property restaurants?

ldhr2005

Mouseketeer
We are staying OP and do many of our tried and true (as well as some new) OP places. But, was just curious what else there is out there? Any suggestions?

Bahama Breeze is a favorite of ours. There are some good places at Citywalk too.

There isn't enough room on this board to list all the dining possibilities that exist off-site. Everything from Golden Corral to Dinner Shows and everything in between. Just about every food franchise imaginable can be found on RTE 192 alone, sometimes more than once. The prices are usually much less expensive then anything on-site and no reservations are needed.

It depends on what exactly you are looking for. Franchises? Family operated? Chinese, Italian, Indian, American, French, Seafood, Fast Food or Sit-down?

We know about a lot of them. Generally we rent a car and do Cici's, Sonic, Chic-a-fila, lol. All of the places that we do not have up north! We were thinking about trying Joe's Crab Shack and maybe somewhere for breakfast. I will check out Bahama Breezes though!

The McDonald's by the AllStar resorts.

Bill From PA

Is that where they have those things called McNuggets? Mmm, mmm, I hear they're really good. You beat me to it. ;)

But seriously, for burgers we like Fuddrucker's.

We know about a lot of them. Generally we rent a car and do Cici's, Sonic, Chic-a-fila, lol. All of the places that we do not have up north! We were thinking about trying Joe's Crab Shack and maybe somewhere for breakfast. I will check out Bahama Breezes though!

We LOVE Joe's Crab Shack. We go there every trip as soon as we get off the plane!

Others we have enjoyed are Bahama Breeze, Longhorn Steakhouse, Landry's (loved the first time, ok the second), Orlando Ale House(bar food), Red Lobster and Olive Garden too, but we have them back home, so we tend to stay away from them on vacation.

We just wanted to try something new...away from the park hustle. There are so many options out there, that I just was curious what other's had to say. Though I am glad that you guys enjoy the the Golden Arches- I was hoping for something a little different :lmao:

Does Giordonio have an actual place to sit and eat? I have heard good things on here about them, but it was always for take out.

Chick Fil A.

... no just kidding. Margaritaville in City Walk is amazing.
tumblr_ln1qsmqN1o1qcfn0j.gif

Chick Fil A.

... no just kidding. Margaritaville in City Walk is amazing.
tumblr_ln1qsmqN1o1qcfn0j.gif

HEY don't kid about Chick Fil A!! It's my favorite fast food place. We don't have it up north so it's always a treat when I go somewhere where they have it.

If you like Thai food, when I was working at WDW my favorite place was Red Bamboo Thai 6803 S Kirkman Rd
Orlando, FL. It's near Sea World. SO GOOD!

Lots of good places at city walk...Bubba Gump shrimp, margaritaville, nba city, hard rock.

Margaritaville is my personal favorite. Burgers are amazing and you have to try fried pickles. Soooo good

We love the Outback and Bahama Breeze is lovely too. So many good places to eat!

If am being honest though my fave place to eat is in the Florida Mall in the Food Court there is a place that sells Bourbon Chicken. We don't get that here and it is so tasty! I always make sure we visit that place!!!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter