Must-do houses at Halloween Horror Nights this year?

I thought the houses were very good overall this year,my favorites were the 25 years house,Body Collectors,Freddy vs Jason and Insidious.The Asylum in Wonderland 3-D house was better than expected and the American Werewolf in London House was also very good but its not a new house.

Body Collectors
Insidious
Jacks 25 year Icons
Jason V Freddy
Purge

AWiL was good but not great this year............WD was big disappointment and Run and Alice 3D houses I thought were not good.

Got so many scares in Jack's and Body Collectors......they were amazing and probably my favourite 2......closely followed by Insidious.

Scare zones are fabulous this year......

Any tips or advice to share? We are going tonight and don't have express pass or VIP. Realistically can we do 4 houses?

This is too late for you TigrLvsPooh, but might help somebody else. Yes it is definitely possible to do 4 houses without express. If you stay in the park for the early entry, use the Springfield holding area. You can get Walking Dead, Purge, and Insidious very quickly. Then I'd do Body Collectors, Freddy vs Jason, and/or Jack's Anniversary House.

This is too late for you TigrLvsPooh, but might help somebody else. Yes it is definitely possible to do 4 houses without express. If you stay in the park for the early entry, use the Springfield holding area. You can get Walking Dead, Purge, and Insidious very quickly. Then I'd do Body Collectors, Freddy vs Jason, and/or Jack's Anniversary House.

Thanks! We ended up doing Finnegan's holding area and hit Freddy, Werewolf, and 25 years first before the park opened. Then went back to Purge and Insidious. Lines were less than 30 minutes. We hit 5 houses before 7:30 pm. I was very happy with that. We did all the fear zones, both stage shows, and several rides. I was happy with how it turned out. I felt like we covered a lot of ground. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter