Must DO Disney Snacks

sflen

Earning My Ears
My family will be heading back to WDW June 8-16. We were talking about snacks we must have every time we go. This got me to thinking about what others "must do" snacks are while they are at WDW.

our favs include:
Dole Whip
crepes in France
cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern
a visit to Ghiradelli
ice cream Mickey bar
cheese plate at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar

looking forward to reading everyones "must dos"

Not really a snack per say but the deep fried mini sausages at cooks of dublin in DTD are my new favorite! We like the Mickey head ice creams and the rice crispy ones too. Kids really liked the Geridellie's ice cream shop, ok so did my wife and I, but we only do it for the kids!!!

For me, it's the jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzels! My kids love the carrot cake cookie sandwiches that are a lot like whoopie pies! Hubby is a sucker for any sweet treat, but loves any and all cupcakes.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

School bread in Norway, anything from the Confectionary and cupcakes from Starring Rolls in DHS.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Snacks or deserts we have come back for again!

Dole Whip at MK
Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar
Nothing special but we always get popcorn
Tye Dyed Cheese Cake at Pop Century
Strawberry Shortcake Desert at Sunshine Seasons

Dole Whip float Mk and milk chocolate dipped, m&ms covered and dark chocolate drizzled Mickey Rice Krispie from Goofy's Candy Co at DTD. :)

A dole whip FOR SURE!! Almond pretzel and school bread from the bakery in Norway, and a salted Caramel chocolate from the bakery in Germany.
Where do u find the jalapeño stuffed pretzel?

We get our jalapeño pretzels at Animal Kingdom.

That is a must do for me.

Dole Whip float Mk and milk chocolate dipped, m&ms covered and dark chocolate drizzled Mickey Rice Krispie from Goofy's Candy Co at DTD. :)

Almost like my favorite: marshmallows on a stick, dipped, covered in M&Ms and dark chocolate drizzle from Goofy's! :) Yum!

I'm also a big fan of the cinnamon sugar almonds in MK - usually in a cart near the Jungle Cruise, but I've gotten them at other locations as well.

MK: Dole whip, churro

Epcot: ham and cheese and grey goose from France
School bread Norway

DHS: Malt from the boat
Cupcake from Starring Rolls!! (my #1 snack)

AK: Frozen lemonade or anything icecream

We get our jalapeño pretzels at Animal Kingdom.

That is a must do for me.

oh man! We missed those! I have got to put that on our to-do list when we go back in December!!

Our favs were Mickey Pretzel, Mickey bars, the hot dog at the counter service in MK was surprisingly good...but we were also starving!

nachos at the Cantina in Epcot! $10 and it feed all 4 of us for a great snack! and can't forget the frozen margarita to wash it down with! My girls loved the raspberry smoothie and they would even let us buy 1 and split it 2 ways!

For me, it's the jalapeño cheese stuffed pretzels! My kids love the carrot cake cookie sandwiches that are a lot like whoopie pies! Hubby is a sucker for any sweet treat, but loves any and all cupcakes.

Where do you get the carrot cake cookie sandwiches? I could do a hurting on one of those!

We found the carrot cake whoopie pie like cookies at the Writers Stop at HS. This was in 2011, so I hope they still have it!

sorry if I scare you, but SCHOOL BREAD!!!!! SO YUMMY!
the oh so classics like dole whips and mickey premium bars and citrus swirls and Turkey legs!.
Lefou's brew and Tipsy Ducks in love are the best too! :dance3:

Oh my! I totally forgot to mention the Turkey legs! Those are awesome! Just one of those things was a great snack for the 4 of us! If you were there last week...my hubby was the one finishing up ours while waiting in line to ride Big Thunder mountain! :rotfl2::lmao: Thank goodness for trash cans at the end of the lines!

I was so disappointed... I waited so long for a dole whip..and thought they were disgusting! Threw it away. Will redeem myself at FW festival in October!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter