• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MUST dining for 4 and 2 year old??????

WDWChick

Disney Veteran
My DH and I are heading to Disney in Sept and are taking my 4 1/2 year old son ( his 2nd time) and my 2 year old daughter (1st time!).

What dining experiences are a MUST???
I want to do it right so that they have the best experience ever!
Thanks for your input.
Chris

Chef Mickey's for breakfast!!!!!

Gotta do it.... the characters are sweet, the food is fun and the atmosphere is very kid oriented.

Susan

My can't miss list for young kids:
I always do Chef Mickey's for breakfast - this year we are trying dinner (traditional Mickey characters).
I always do Crystal Palace for breakfast (Pooh characters).
We are also doing Cinderella's table for lunch (princesses.)
The princess breakfast in Norway at EPCOT is also good.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

My sis went to Restaurantosaurus and didn't really think it was that great, but I can't speak from experience with that one.

Chef Mickey's for Dinner - Food is plentiful and varied - should be able to find something they will like (plus the 2 year old is free).
If you plan to go back to Disney again, it is fun to compare the family pictures that they sell you at Chef Mickey's.

Crystal Palace for breakfast - Food is great and the kids love Pooh and friends! :flower:

Dawna

CRT!!!!!! We went for bkfst last week and my DD (3.5) and Niece (2.5) were enthralled! Even my nephew (6) wanted his picture taken with Cindy! With the little ones, I enjoy the non-buffets. While CP was good food and fun for the kids, it kicked our behinds with the up & down, up & down of the buffet line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter