• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN camper, read the message 4 posts above yours, #729. You don't have enough posts yet. Bama Ed
Bama Ed, When convenient, can you send info on the custom wooden campsite marker please? I'd like to get one for my Aunt and one for my parents. Thanks so much!

Bama Ed, When convenient, can you send info on the custom wooden campsite marker please? I'd like to get one for my Aunt and one for my parents. Thanks so much!

Well Donald Dad, that's one way to get it done. Message sent. :thumbsup2 Bama Ed

Hi Bama Ed -

Here's my 10th post. Would you mind PMing me the info when it's convenient, please?

Thank you very much!

Ed, I would like it to. I know my parents would love one as would I. I am thinking of just doing a custom printed yard sign for the April Trip that looks like it and then ask for it for my birthday for the real week long trip right before Thanksgiving. :)

Ed, I would like it to. I know my parents would love one as would I. I am thinking of just doing a custom printed yard sign for the April Trip that looks like it and then ask for it for my birthday for the real week long trip right before Thanksgiving. :)

mich1073, sent you a message. Oh and I threw in a bonus - maybe it will help in your situation. :rolleyes1 Bama Ed

:dancer:DavidH and ForeverAlice, message sent. Bama Ed

Any chance of passing the info along on how to get one of these? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey Man! Sorry for the delay. I'm here at the Fort now and finally got to your request. You should have a message from me with the relevant information.

Bama Ed

Hey Man! Sorry for the delay. I'm here at the Fort now and finally got to your request. You should have a message from me with the relevant information.

Bama Ed

Got it and thank you! We are hooking up Thursday night and headed down. Quick overnighter on the road and ready to check back in to "home" at the Fort Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter