Musical Review of Disneyland

jennilouwho

DIS Veteran
If anyone is wanting to order this cd, Disney Direct 800-328-0368
is now taking orders over the phone. Just FYI. Item #61499

They gave me free shipping as a courtesy, but you have to ask for it.

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere ;)

Jen

Sounds interesting. What tracks are included?

Melissa

I kept debating on whether or not to order, but now they are sold out.
Yes, these are the 6CD set.
My only hope is to see if I can grab one in the park.

I just called and got mine! They are backordered and should arrive in 4 weeks. It is the 6 Cd commerative set. Free shipping too!

Yep, just checked back online, and they are there again. Before it was telling me they were out of stock.

did you try calling and ordering? I did this yesterday when the website said they were out of stock. Yesterday at 1pm (californiatime) I got on the list and they said it would be sent the 3rd week in may.

good luck

I was on the phone with them twice this morning and was told both times they were sold out and no mention of a list. Oh well I guess I just saved 125.00 darn it!

If you add to cart they go and check "store shelves" and it comes back with item no longer available and has been removed from cart. grrrrr!!

I received my set yesterday. To call it spectacular would be an understatement. Not only are the six CDs superb, but the 75 page hardcover book is stunning.

You will be able to order the set from Disney DelivEars or Walt Disney World merchandise beginning May 5. 1000 of the 5000 copies were allocated to DisneyDirect and they sold out quickly. I would say that it's a safe bet the remaining 4,000 will sell quickly as well, so be ready with your speed dialer on May 5th!

You will also be able to buy the same set, for the same price, with no problem later on, it just won't have the gold-colored reproduction of the LP in it.

Moobooks,
Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have the phone numbers that we can call come the 5th?
Thanks!

-Matthew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter