• rap

• pop

• rock

• reggae

• folk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mickey_Mouse_Fanatic

Mouseketeer
Me and my friend wanted to start this thread about music. We want to know what kind of music styles people on the TB like. My fave kind are rap, hip-hop, pop, and r&b. Take the pole and tell us which kind of music u like.

Orchestra.
Soundtracks from Movies.
Japanese...well Utada Hikaru.
I like anything pretty much.
I wouldn't know what half of the songs I like would be under... to be honest. Like pop, R&B and stuff...I wouldn't know.

I like the following genres:

Rock
Metal
Punk
Emo
Screamo
Electronica
Alternative
Techno
Trance
Rap
Hip Hop
Crunk
Country
Instrumental
Choir
Orchestral
Show Tunes
Christian Rock
Some gospel songs, but not a lot.
J-Pop
Brit-Pop
Classic Rock

But I checked off Rock on the poll cause that's the one I like best out of the options.

I like Country, Rap/Hip-Hop (some), Rock, and Pop. Mostly Country and Rap though.

I don't like any of the options. Well, that's not true. I'm still a devoted 90's pop (yeah, all that bad stuff that most all of us loved) fan but I only ever listen to country and classic rock.

I voted pop because I like Christina Aguleria. I also voted folk, I love Alison Krauss.

ETA: Other music I like (not on the poll) are musicals (really any musical, I can probably find something I like in the worst musical out there) and country. I loooove Keith Urban, and have recently really started listening to Taylor Swift (I like her style a lot more than I thought I would).

Pop is my favorite =]

&& I also like soundtracks from movies like ::Snow_White::

I really like POTC 3 sountrack,Jaws,Jurassic Park,A walk to remember and some others. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter